1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Who do u like tell ours?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by hakeem_uk, Mar 31, 2006.

1. hakeem_uk

hakeem_uk Guest

i like this cute boy in my class
    we like the same things and he is in all my class
    but the thing is he hates gay or bi people:icon_cool

2. Paul_UK

Paul_UK Guest

That's quite a common situation. Look at some of the posts here; plenty of people have (or had) major crushes on straight guys. :frowning2:

There's a 20 year old at work that I would very much like to spend some intimate time with. I've mentioned him elsewhere, and I still can't figure out whether he's straight, gay or somewhere between...... :eusa_booh

3. LowestVocal017

Hi, Hakeem_UK! :slight_smile:
    I'm sorry your in that position. I hope everything between you and the guy is going to go well reguardless of your sexual orientation! One of the hardest things is when there are two best friends, one who is gay and the other who is straight and has a moderate to strong revulsion towards gays. The gay one is the one who has to live a school-life of hell for needing to keep his sexual orientation from his straight friend's knowledge because the gay fears his well-being will not be good shall his anti-gay friend ever find out. That is such a hard position, and what's even hard is that your friend, who doesn't know you're gay, is not living that life of fear and doesn't know what you're going through. I'm so sympathetic with you.

If you ever need to talk to anyone about how things are going between you two, I'm always one who's willing to listen! *hugs and kisses*

LowestVocal017

#3 LowestVocal017, Mar 31, 2006
    Last edited: Mar 31, 2006
  4. hakeem_uk

hakeem_uk Guest

anyone else want to tell

5. goratrix

well... about 7 or 8 months ago, almost half the posts (if not more) were mine, and about a certain guy (I expect some of you remember AC)... It was my major crush on a straight guy... my experience was good though, since I told him I was gay and that I liked him (not at the same time), and he took it quite well... I now found a (gay) boyfriend and am happy... oh, yeah, I still have some feelins for a straight friend... but that's nothing I care much about.

6. LowestVocal017

I'm glad everything worked out for you, Goratrix! :slight_smile: You're lucky to have a male friend who's so understanding and accepting of your homosexuality, since sometimes, you can't predict how a guy might react to the news.

7. Proud1p4

Proud1p4 Guest

This is a common occurance, liking whats out of your reach...very psycological. Kinda like when your mom tells you not to jump on the bed but you do it anyway. But i too have plenty of crushes. There was a first one (Mr. J if you recall from previous posts) who was straight and pretty immature (not so much homophobic, but to immature to handle something big like sexuality) i ended up telling him i was gay....and for some reason...i stopped liking him before i even considered asking him out. Have a new one now (you know me, i get bored to easily lol, just kidding), we will call him Mr. M...anyway he's very suspicious. He has decent style, well kept hair, uses cosmetics, high maitenance, a has the hand-perking when he walks. Wishful thinking says it could be possible signs, but i doubt it. Plus he has the signature "just-friends" best friend thats a girl....maybe you have no idea what im talking about so ill explain. You know the term "fag-hag" (i hate that term, but for lack of a better word) is a girl who is best friends with a gay guy or follows them around....well yeah it seems this one friend he has, fits in place perfectly. Im not sure, but he could be bi or something. Or i could be totally wrong, w/e. But the latter means i got some serious flirting to do. He's perfect for me....a right old renaissance man, just the type i was looking for.