1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

First Kiss...?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by borntosurvive, May 17, 2011.

1. borntosurvive

I've never had a boyfriend or anything, but in my giddy, schoolboy fantasies, which just happen to involve this guy in my drama class, I always like to imagine my first date with him and the inevitable first kiss.

My question is how did your first kiss go down and what was it like?

2. Totoro

I've yet to have a 'legit' first kiss.. I say legit because I've kissed a few girls before when I was really young... think 10 years old >.>;
    But I'm hoping that I'll eventually get that legit first kiss from someone special at some point.

3. borntosurvive

Haha, that's where I am. I kissed a girl once when I was in like sixth grade, but that doesn't actually count.

4. Owen

In Loving Memory Full Member

Wall of text incoming; I'm not partial to brevity when writing about something I care about.

First kiss with a girl (and first kiss ever): I think I was sixteen at the time, and this was my first real kiss. This was a friend of mine whom I had grown really close to before the kiss happened. She had admitted that she liked me before this happened, but she knew I was gay, so she obviously hadn't done anything about it. But one night, we were out walking on the beach, and she admitted that she really wanted to kiss me. More as a favor to her than anything else, I agreed to it. It was kind of awkward because I had no idea what I was doing, but she enjoyed it, and I was so close to her emotionally that I actually enjoyed it a bit myself. She even gave me a few pointers on how to do it better. We kissed a few more times after heading back to her place, but once it started to move beyond on-the-lips, I became uncomfortable and pulled back. That's how I know today that I really am exclusively homosexual, because the kiss was based on emotional attraction, not physical attraction. That was my last kiss for four years.

First kiss with a guy (and second kiss ever): This wasn't all that long ago. I was twenty and had never kissed a guy, so suffice to say I was getting a bit impatient waiting for it to happen. This fact will be important later. Anyways, I met this guy at a friend's graduation party, and we became friends. Eventually, over the course of our friendship, we discovered that we were both attracted to each other, and after working through some reservations on his part, we decided to start seeing each other. Our first date was nice, but we only hugged (I did enjoy that hug, though). About a month after our first date (and only the second time I had seen him since we agreed to start seeing each other; we talked a lot in between visits and dates, but our living situations make it difficult for us to see each other), he came up to visit me at school so that I could help him with some of his school work, but also so that we could see each other. The night after he came up, we were showing each other funny videos, when the conversation came to a lull and I asked if he wanted to go for a walk. He later told me that he was about to ask if I would kiss him when I asked if he wanted to go for a walk, so hooray for being my own biggest obstacle in my romantic pursuits. But I digress.

We came back and stayed up a bit more, when we eventually went to bed (separate beds, mind you; he slept on my roommate's bed because my roommate wasn't staying in the room that night). We stayed up well beyond after we had turned the lights out, just talking. Talking about the various hardships we had gone through and how they had made us stronger, as well as other things. After more than an hour of talking, he asked me if he could ask me something that might make me uncomfortable. There aren't a lot of topics that make me uncomfortable, so I told him to go for it, and he asked how far I'd be willing to go knowing that we weren't in a committed relationship. He knew how much of a super-virgin I was (that kiss I wrote about above was the farthest I had gone with anyone at that point), so it was a valid question to ask. I thought about it for a while, and told him I'd really have to experience it to be able to make that call, but that I'd certainly be willing to try some things, just to see how comfortable I felt with them. He later told me that asking how someone feels about sex in general is a pretty good way to gauge whether they'd be willing to do anything with you, and if they don't get uncomfortable and change the topic, that's a green light.

Now, I sleep in my birthday suit, but at that point in the conversation, our discussion was getting so intimate I was about to put on my pajamas so I could ask if I could go over and sit with him. Before I could do that, though, after I had answered his question, he asked me if my unmentionables were under the sheets. This caught me off guard, so I said a cautious yes and asked why he was asking. He then asked if he could come over to my side. I said yes, putting on my boxers as he came over, just in case. Now, because I sleep in my birthday suit, I sleep with a room divider set up next to my bed so that my roommate (or the guy I'm dating, on that particular night) don't catch sight of anything he don't want to see. Well, he forgot it was there and ran into it, saying "derp" as he moved it out of the way.

Once it was out of the way, though, he was standing on the side of my bed, and I was sitting there, looking at him. And he went right for it. He held me by the sides of my head and went for it. We skipped the on-the-lips stuff and went right for the french kissing. And you know what? I don't regret it. Because I had been waiting twenty years for my first kiss with a guy, and now that it was happening, I wasn't going to bother with the light stuff. I was ready to go far that night (far for a first time, at least), because I knew guys who had gone farther at a much younger age, and I was done waiting. The kiss lasted a while, but not too long, and after it was over, I was sitting there, looking at him, with him standing there, looking at me, both of us smiling, and I said the only thing I could think to say to him: "Thank you." I was thanking him for giving me my first kiss with a guy, and for having the guts to ask what I had only considered asking and do what I had barely considered doing.

Now, this guy is mostly straight (let's say Kinsey 1), so being with a guy was new territory for him. I'm one of only two guys he's ever been attracted too, and he usually can't be attracted to a guy without first getting to know them. Because of all that, he doesn't consider himself to even be bi, so being attracted to guys is a pretty alien thing to him, something he doesn't internalize as part of who he is. As such, it shouldn't come as a shock that after our kiss, he asked me, "Do you want to do some gay shit like cuddle?" Honestly, knowing him like I know him, it was romantic coming from him. I said yes, we did some gay shit like cuddling, and it was magnificent. I won't forget that night for a very long time, because, though it might not have been perfect, it was everything I had hoped my first time getting intimate with a guy would be like, and more.

5. alexi12

alexi12 Guest

My first kiss was fine, but I really am pissed looking back because the guy turned out to be a (insert negative adjectives)(Insert more negative adjectives) guy.

6. whiterosebeka

my first kiss.
    i was in the 8th grade, and i had my first puppy love over at my house. we were sitting by the trampoline after an hour of wrestling each other on it. we were listening to Insane Clown Posse, which was his favorite band at that time. I was sitting on his lap, talking about something that i can't remember now, when he just randomly kisses me in the middle of a sentence.

7. Kidd

Kidd Guest

It was totally awkward and weird. I think maybe he was trying to eat my face.

8. olides84

OK, that was a literal lol for me. Nice story!

As for me, first kiss (with a guy) was an awkward, drunken mess. In other words, lots of fun :wink:

9. Flyers2011

My first kiss with a guy was in the seat of a school bus coming back from a football game about three years ago (I was a member of the marching band). So it pretty much sucked, the guy wasn't that good of a kisser.

My first kiss with a girl was in September of last year. We were just about to date, we both knew that we liked each other, so I invited her to spend the night at my house after a football game. We were laying in bed together cuddling, when I asked if I could kiss her, she obliged and that was that. Too bad she turned out to be a crazy psycho bitch :grin:

10. malachite

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    my first kiss was on a play date with a guy, we had soooooo much in common. The kiss lead to a make out session.

Thats when every doubt about my sexual orientation was gone, I loved kissing guys.

11. Gumtree

My first 'romantic' kiss was when I was 12, with my closest friend who was 13.

It was at my Sisters 25th birthday party, and we were both drunk for the first time.

Not the most romantic of locations, but it took place inside an oversized esky/cooler.

It was nice, although he doesn't remember it and I do, which is rather awkward. Luckily, 6 weeks ago, almost 7 years after that fateful night, I finally convinced him he wasn't straight, by sleeping with him. Not sure if I regret it or not yet, but it's certainly rather awkward between us right now!

12. ok455

My first kiss was when i was 13 in the school bathroom with a friend we met in the bathroom. And i told him i wanted a kiss we kissed a few times and eventually made out. I also lost my virginity to him

13. IsItSo

Out Status:
    A few people
    Truth or dare doesn't count, right?

14. borntosurvive

I guess truth or dare would count if it was a real kiss with someone you wanted to kiss and it was heartfelt.

15. HantsBen

Still waiting for that special moment.. :frowning2:

16. IsItSo

Out Status:
    A few people
    Then in that case, no. My lips are virginal.

17. GlindaRose

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Well it depends on what was technically my first. In literal terms, my first ever 'kiss' was with a guy. And it was shit. Like, he thought my face was pizza or something because he was trying to eat it - that kind of shit. :S

On the other hand, my first kiss with a girl was rather good. It was a game of gay chicken (Which I now consider myself a champion of - I've never lost!) and she reckoned she always won, so I challenged her (Go me! haha) and we ended up making out. It was hot. And I had a slight thing for her after a while, but it soon died away.

18. EndlessMusic

EndlessMusic Guest

friget til i meet the one ! :slight_smile:

19. RenegadeSappho

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people
    My first kiss with a guy was when I was 20. It was amazing only because he was skilled (or so I thought) and I was head-over-heels in love. But subsequent kisses with boyfriends before I admitted I was bi (possibly true lesbian) lacked excitement and felt like there was unnatural about it. My first kiss with a woman felt like I had finally found what felt right for me. I don't believe in the theory that you can "tell it in his kiss" but true chemistry can definitely be related :slight_smile:

20. ToTheCeilingFan

My first kiss was with a boy on the playground when I was four -- I was convinced that he and I would get married and I'd be the daddy of his babies (foreshadowing of sexuality! foreshadowing of sexuality!) and it caused quite a scandal amongst the kindergarten teachers and moms. Still waiting for my real first kiss from a girl.