1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

To the bisexuals

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by EndlessMusic, May 22, 2011.

1. EndlessMusic

EndlessMusic Guest

Just having trouble finding out what sexuality I am
    I don't know any Bisexuals/Gays in real life because of the
    conservative community i live in :| ANYWAYS!
    How did you find out your sexuality? Because i've told myself i'm bisexual
    because i have attractions to guys and girls
    But then there's days where i'm just leaning one side (e.g guys)
    and then next week i lean to girls
    and i've been told that bisexuals don't exist, it's denial? or confusion?
    If i think about my future, i don't know who i can imagine myself with
    or i can, but then i'll change my mind
    i just don't know who i am anymore?... sorry for rambling
    some advice would be nice! thanks in advance!

2. ericaisabeast

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Hello:slight_smile:
    Well I figured out I was bisexual as soon as I was old enough to be attracted to anyone at all.
    Like, you know when you're around twelve or so, and you start getting little crushes?
    Well, I noticed the boys and the girls.
    I also live in a conservative community, so I know how yah feel. :/
    But I do the same thing about leaning more to one sex sometimes.
    I usually lean more towards girls, but I still like guys.
    Whoever said there's no such thing as bisexual in an idiot, just saying. Lol
    But my advice, just don't try to fit yourself into one category because you think you have to have a label.
    Date who you wanna date, and just go with it.
    I'd say unless you find yourself completely unattracted to girls or boys, then you're bisexual.
    That's just me though, hope I helped. :slight_smile:

3. The Dudeh

The Dudeh Guest

Bisexuals DO exist. I found out when I was like 11/12 and started being attracted to guys. I'm far more attracted to guys to girls but I'm still bi because I liked both.

But to be honest, don't worry about it. You don't need to label yourself and you can just be happy with whoever you want to be, regardless of gender :slight_smile:

4. adam88

We do certainly exist! I was in denial for years - if I'm into girls, that meant that was straight, no excuses or middle grounds. So, I identified as straight for many years.

5. GuardianKitten

LOL, Um, I had my sexuality figured out after being talked into screwing a guy.
    *cough* This is not a smart way to do this. Do learn from my mistakes...

You just have to find out for yourself, really. Some people experiment, thats more or less normal though it may or may not be the best idea. Who you find yourself attracted to is a good indicator; who your eyes gravitate towards when people-watching on the street.

6. Holliepop

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    I did not realise I don't exist. .___.

Well at first I thought I was Asexual. I had no crushes on boys or girls when I was younger at school. As I got older, I knew I was attracted to boys because I had celebrity male crushes, but I also had female celebrities to which I admired. It was only after I got a little bit older and stopped denying it that I realised that I was attracted to the female celebrities in the same way as the male ones.

Then I actually became attracted to real life people. :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

But tbh, you shouldn't really worry about labelling yourself. I know, humans like categories and it makes it easier to feel as though you belong to one. But sometimes, or a lot of the time, it isn't as simple as that. Yes, now and again you'll feel gravitated towards a gender more than the other, but that's normal. It'll change around and sometimes it'll be completely equal and you'll think "Just pick a gender already!". It's confusing and annoying but just think; you love people. It makes you sound incredibly nice. ^^

I have no idea who I'll be with in the future; boy, girl, alien, but that's what's exciting, dontcha think? :slight_smile:

7. JustCallMeRJ

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I started having little crushes on girls when I was 13. It took me pretty much until yesterday to truly accept myself. The Kinsey scale helped me a lot. Kinsey scale - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia I figured I'm 1.5-2ish so not fully bi but I'm definitely attracted to girls. You maybe 2 or 3, or from what it sounds sometimes even 4. And sexuality does shift. It's not always a definitely thing day to day for some people. Hope this helps. It helped me a ton! :icon_bigg

8. HantsBen

I dont know when I first found out it was so long ago I knew I liked boys.. but then again girls get me going as well :slight_smile:

9. GlindaRose

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Oh don't you just love that sexuality is this confusing, sliding spectrum? :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: Yeah, me too.

I identified as a lesbian for a while, then I decided I didn't want labels and went with pansexual. Now I am suddenly finding my male friend very hot after walking in on him shirtless.

Guess I'm not such a lesbian after all. :slight_smile:

10. rub123

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Duh! Of course bisexuals exists, I saw one last week riding a unicorn. Heeheheh just kidding, just try to feel and live intensely with what life has given you, don't try to put a name to what you feel, once and again just FEEL it... Sorry for my terrible english, only hope I could express what I wanted to say... Take care...

11. RenegadeSappho

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people
    Each person you would meet on this earth is a unique individual with a special soul. Some have penises, some have boobs, and some are intersex with both in varying quantities (an socially taboo issue). Bi people have the whole world to fall in love with! Be more concerned about the person you choose to love rather than their gender. Attraction is fleeting, but it opens doors... walk through all of them and find your special lover :slight_smile:

12. GlindaRose

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Oh my god YES - you just said exactly what I think!

It's about the LOVE not the gender. :eusa_clap

PS I put this in my facebook quotes, I hope you don't mind?

#12 GlindaRose, May 24, 2011
    Last edited: May 24, 2011
  13. Holliepop

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Well I don't choose to love anyone, it just happens. :thumbsup: