1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Your Dream Date?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Makaio1, May 27, 2011.

1. Makaio1

I've just been thinking about this...

Where would you go for your perfect date?

Who would be your perfect date?

Give us details!

For me? It would be sitting on a car hood and watching the sunset/gazing at the stars without a care in the world. The sound of crickets in the background and a gentle warm breeze. <3

Dream Date? Shannon Kook-Chun

2. RedKnight

A night time gondola ride down the canals of Venice with my dream man that is yet to appear in my life :slight_smile:

3. Tristar

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Resting on a beach on a warm summer night with the moon peeking out from behind a barely-clouded sky, a slight breeze faintly carrying the sounds of Billie Holiday from across the lake, I can envision myself entwined with a kind, gentle soul.

Now to find him....

4. Z3ni

Z3ni Guest

Sitting on top of a cliff at night, looking down into city nightlife and night sky, like this :
    [​IMG]

I just hope we don't get pushed down.. :lol:

5. Skiel

Skiel Guest

That's easy! Somewhere out in nature. We'd both be on the beach or in the woods like the poconos or some other very secluded area cuddling under a blanket late at night under a full moon, falling asleep around a fireplace. ^^ I'm a hopeless romantic.

---------- Post added 27th May 2011 at 11:41 AM ----------

I forgot my dream guy. He would be my crush of two years! He wears a doggie chain necklace, spikey hair, clean shaven, toned but not crazy muscular over 6'. He looks kind of like Pierre from Simple Plan but hotter! :grin:

6. Kelseygoesrawrr

I would spend a good amount of the day with her at the dunes or the beach, then it would (hopefully) start raining so I can take her to the movies, and then to her favourite place to eat. Anywhere she wants.:slight_smile: We'd end it off by going home to snuggle on the couch under a blankie. Maybe I could sing to her...<3 Oh, and dream date? Demi Lovato.:slight_smile:

7. lemoncookies

Out Status:
    A few people
    Coffee. I would love to go out and drink coffee with him. I love coffee. The darkness, the bitterness, the hotness. It is like...drinking truth. Then we will go up on a sky scraper and view the city under moonlight. Then I move closer to them...then...

No, I am not Godot.

Also, I know who I would go out with. They are my beau. <3

8. Steve712

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I wouldn't want anything fancy. Inexpensive, romantic surprises make the best date ideas, because there's beauty in simplicity and it shows that they don't focus too much on money as an end.

Tomorrow night I have something planned for my boyfriend. We're going to make pizza from scratch together, then we'll take a candlelight bubble bath and then we're going to watch a movie (10 Things I Hate about You). That's all you need to know. :lol: :icon_redf

He has no idea what's going to happen, other than that some sort of surprise is in store for him. Those are the perfect dates for me: personal, quiet, romantic and simple.

Of course, I still like dinner dates, going to the movies and seeing shows, but they're slightly lower in ranking to me.

9. BloodyRose3000

I have 2. For the expensive one

First, we'd go to the Metropolitan Museum of Art for a short time
    [​IMG]

Then we'd go for a romantic stroll and hang out in Central Park
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Followed by dinner at Tavern On The Green (assuming it didn't close about a year ago)
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Then we'd go home (!)

For the cheap one:

I'd meet the person at their house and we'd hang out there for a bit.

Then we'll go out to Battery park and just hang around
    [​IMG]

Or maybe Coney Island
    [​IMG]

Then go for a hot dog
    [​IMG]

Or pizza
    [​IMG]

Then we'd go home (!)

10. manpants

obviously ill ask her to go get ice cream with me at the store, and then well sit somewhere on corner of some street and then ill get her to go to the trainstation and well get on ant train that cakes our fancy and spend the night trying to find our way back- or a little inn to sleep in for the night :slight_smile::slight_smile::slight_smile:

also im def taking my crush of a year

11. higby442

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Here's my ideal date:

A nice romantic dinner-not fancy, but not a dive-one of those nice quiet small places off the beaten path, where the food is great and you can bring your own bottle of wine. Then go window shopping and see some sights. Follow up with a cup of good coffee and a walk hand in hand either in a cool part of the city, a nice beach, or something like that watching the sun set. Just being together but in a series of great environments and sharing that with eachother would be awesome. Oh, and some laughs mixed in with some mellow conversations as well.

I'm pretty boring eh? What can I say...that's what I dream of.

Just wish I could find someone to share that with.

12. Skiel

Skiel Guest

Usually boring just means being romantic lol so it's a good thing :icon_bigg

13. higby442

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Usually boring just means being romantic lol so it's a good thing :icon_bigg[/QUOTE]

:thumbsup: Right on!

14. Jaason

I would like a whole day out with the perfect guy, a friend of mine whose orientation I have no idea of but on whom I have an immense crush.

But the details...I would agree completely with the above posts, haha

We'd meet up somewhere, head together to the beach, enjoy the sunshine/sea/sand, and have a nice coffee somewhere. Then, we could walk on the streets/sidewalk and window-shop/pretend we're tourists and look at the city from an entirely new light, and generally have fun by sharing good times with one another, talking and laughing. Simple things in life are often the best, I think. Of course, there could then be a delicious lunch/romantic dinner.. so just a pleasant, relaxing day out.

15. nathan123

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    All but family
    id have tosay that my dream date would have to be me and my bf sitting on the beach watching the the sunset and then maybe just talk so original i know ha ha ...i ned a boyfirend first lol...im singal ha ha..xoxo message me if you want to talk

16. Emberstone

neil patrick harris playing doctor with me in my bedroom.

17. Kidd

Kidd Guest

For me a perfect date would have to be a total surprise, nothing planned. Just simple things...going for a walk to the beach or in a park, eating at my favorite restaurant, just laying in the grass somewhere and listening to music--peaceful, and beautiful. I would love to slow dance under the stars.

I'm a total sap. >.>

18. Revan

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    My ideal date? This

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-kl4hJ4j48s[/youtube]

19. kettlkorn

Eating at Arrivederci then going back to his place to play dead space.

20. Raeil

I had some ideas, but Revan brought up the Whole New World video.

At this point, I'd say a perfect date would be a wonderful dinner followed by a mix of Disney and Pixar films. We'd both have to be singing along, of course!

The person? Eh, I don't really know. There is this one guy, who I had pretty much given up on, but I found out he's actually very likely to be gay due to a conversation I had with a mutual friend earlier. So, him! If not him, then I don't know, honestly.