1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Enough's enough moments

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by GlindaRose, May 27, 2011.

1. GlindaRose

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Ever had one of those? I think I just did.

The story: I'm at uni, but things have been rather quiet lately. So I basically had a home-day where I didn't really do anything productive (Sat at my laptop watching episodes and ate dinner). Anyway, my eating habits have been a little messed up since exams ended - I'm a catered student but I don't wake up in time for breakfast, and on quiet days like this I get lazy and not bother with lunch either (Lunch isn't included in catering, only breakfast and dinner) meaning for the past couple of days my only meal has been dinner.

Earlier this evening, I snapped. I was like, 'That's it.' I turned off the episode part of the way through, stood up, grabbed my debit card and went to One Stop (a 24 hour shop) at 10pm, where I bought a load of food, mostly junk food, for a bingefest. So now I'm sitting here happily making my way through a tub of Ben & Jerry's. I must be going crazy.

Anyone else had an enough's enough moment?

2. malachite

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    First time I ever snapped in Middle School, little Tommy Cludder. He used to pick on me every day. Then one day I ball checked him, smashed his face into a locker, and threw him in the garbage can head first, yet I got suspended even though he lived in the office for causing trouble.

3. Z3ni

Z3ni Guest

Yeah! I had one last night, did a long workout! :grin:

But usually I have it at night, and I can't do anything.. coz its night lol

4. -Michael-

EXACTLY this.

And then when I wake in the morning I no longer care.

5. Z3ni

Z3ni Guest

Exactly! :lol:...which sucks

6. GlindaRose

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I think I've become a nightbird to be honest. I sleep most of the morning, spend the afternoon doing not a lot, then go out at night. :slight_smile: So this sudden rage/junk-food-spree/whatever that I had actually seemed comparatively early, even if it was 10 at night, haha.