1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

*Poke! *

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by kgmn, Nov 9, 2007.

1. kgmn

Ok -
    this post is along the lines of how to read into things.

there is this guy who I have gotten to know better over the past year and a half. I have dropped a few clues and I think he has as well... i think - I never know the fine line between flirting and just plain guys having fun - damn.

anyways. he recently made a facebook and poked me. I filled with chills and was ecstatic.

the thing is though is that I didn't know how to read it - if it was goofing around like i first pondered with other things.. or is it a more blatant clue.

anyways- to the point -
    what is your guys' viewpoint and definition of the ambiguous facebook *poke!*??

2. Latinokid

Latinokid Guest

I dont have a facebook =[ but if it says poke i think it may be like "Hey what you doing"

3. xequar

Usually, pokes are just a sort of, "Hey, how you doing?" I don't think there's that much to read into it beyond that the person's interested in conversing with you.

4. InaRut

Yea the thing is...when you think you have a crush everything becomes a suttle hint.
    A poke...I would not take as a "flirt" gesture. Unless you have huge knockers :grin:. Change your relationship to Married to [his name] and see what he says :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

5. Grof142007

*poke* 2 many way to read it