1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Anyone see O'Rielly's comments the other night?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Zec24, Nov 10, 2007.

1. Zec24

I saw a segment of Bill O'Rielly's show the other night where he called in a Psychologist to comment on a the fact that a yearbook at a school in Illinois had a lesbian couple as the "cutest couple." His logic behind why he thought that was wrong was absolutely outrageous. I couldn't believe what he was saying and neither apparently could the Psychologist. He was basically saying that for kids to flaunt their sexuality like that (b/c they were gay) was wrong. The Psychologist said, "so you think its okay for a heterosexual teenage couple to be voted as "cutest couple"?" He said "yes, because that is the norm of society." He said it was wrong to introduce the concept of homosexuality to teenagers.

It was the most ridiculous bit of commentary I have seen in a while. I hope the following link to it works.

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x3fnu7_bill-oreilly-lesbian-cutest-couple_news

#1 Zec24, Nov 10, 2007
    Last edited: Nov 10, 2007
  2. Levi

Levi Guest

I feel sorry for Biill O'reilly here.. I really do. He's all alone against the.. well facts... how can he possibly win.. omg it's rigged

3. Ty

Ty Guest

Thats outrageous, made me kinda angry reading that.

4. xequar

Please, like anyone here is really surprised that Bill O'Reilly is a jackass. I just keep hoping that people will ignore him so he'll just go away.

5. Ty

Ty Guest

OMG i just watched that, and found it rather offensive =/

6. Levi

Levi Guest

I have this urge to always rute for the underdog, and the underdog on this site is bill o'reilly.. so that's why i want to defend him.

7. NkyJ

I <3 psychologists.

8. O'Reilly sometimes says stupid things and this is one of them. He says it wasn't appropriate for them to declare themselves. Whatever. I'm glad that doctor was there to try and talk sense to him.

9. beckyg

beckyg Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Straight
    I refuse to watch Bill O'Reilly at all. The guy really gives me bad vibes. There are two people that do this to me....him and George Bush. The guy is angry all the time. He cannot have an intelligent conversation with anyone because he's so in your face.

10. xequar

That's a good philosophy. If you ever get a chance, watch "Outfoxed" and you'll see why I refuse to turn on the Fox News channel. Like I said, they're all crazy on that channel.

11. 24601

:lol:, what an idiot.

12. Proud1p4

Proud1p4 Guest

The doctor is looking at him like "wow, i'm debating with a redneck."

I mean who cares what he thinks, everyone knows he's absolutely crazy. I mean he has a Doctor, more years of college than he's even thought about, discrediting him. Let him huff and puff until his old butt dies of a heart attack.

I hope he continues to do this until he dies, he gets professionals on his talkshow that always show him up. I mean he's just helping his own demise.

Anyone, even a super conservative, can tell that Bill clearly lost this debate.

13. JeremyB

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Did he seriously relate illegal drugs to homosexuality??

14. Zec24

Oh, I know Bill O'Reilly is a goofball, and I don't like Fox News. I just thought I'd watch that segment to see if anything good came of it. I can't believe I was shocked but I was.

15. Bryan

He is disgusting. end of story.

16. Zaurak

I don't know how the psychologist can justify debating O'Rilley when his argument has no scientific basis whatsoever, his entire argument is on his, and a segment of the population's, perception of appropiate and acceptable, its just shamefull and disrespectfull for him to have her on the show without at least formulating a coherent argument.

17. surfrboykai

is this segment on youtube anywhere? i'd love to watch it.

yer 100% right brah. it's his defense mechanism. when he's losing an argument, he'll make it so the person doesn't get a word in, or he'll completely end the segment. he'll go to commercial, and, instead of continuing it when they get back, he'll start on a whole new topic.

18. ampthejazz

Bill O'Reilly is a shit.

19. Jonathan

he's a complete idiot...

I can't believe that he actually compared homosexuality to drugs.

20. davo-man

Wow, it's incredible how full of shit he is. Like, I can deal with people having thier opinions about homosexuality, and Ill try to educate them, but I hate it when people force their opinions on others and disregard all other things....It is just so frustrating