1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Tornados

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by roborama, Jun 1, 2011.

1. roborama

anybody else in massachusetts experiencing the dangerous weather, i wish you and your family safety.

i just got home from a school event safely and im waiting to hear from many people that were out in the storm.

best wishes

2. Tornadored

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Some scary stuff! I'm in Maine and we had a few warnings for tornados today. Kind weird to be talking about tornados in new england.

3. EM68

I was at work and the thunderstorms came thru. I am safe and sound! :slight_smile:

4. Keelin

Thunderstorms in PA! 2012 came early...

5. Revan

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I wonder how many people are actually using this weather as ways of proving 2012 when really it's not as big a deal as many think. If we had better records I'm sure we'd see the same wayyyy back when too.

6. ilovedogs9

Gender Pronoun:
    Other
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    I don't believe in 2012. Anyway, I was camping with a friend this past weekend, and when I came back I found out that a tornado had come in where my family was, and it just passed them as they were hiding in the basement. I'm surprised there was no damage done to the houses surrounding them as they could hear the winds and see through the windows that nothing outside was visible. (That statement is contradictory, but you know what I mean.) Everything was pitch-black and very scary, apparently. (This is the closest I've ever come to being in/hearing about a tornado. We weren't far away when we were camping, as we did get the same storm cloud.) I'm just glad we're all okay.

7. Hemera

One of the tornados formed near were I live in Mass. I was scared out of my mind, and my friends dad was outside Barbecuing and the tornado went down his street, and another one went past my dad's work
    My dad actually said to his boss, "If the roof collapses, you'll probably just have us pitch a tarp over the building to keep the machines dry as we continued to work"

8. 507bro

I'm used to tornado warnings lol I where I live it happens every summer.