1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

i go old skool, i wanna b virgin till i got married

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by neverover, Nov 11, 2007.

1. neverover

dont laugh. do u think ill survive? will i ever gonna get myself a bf? yes, im gay, but at least i can b a virgin-till-i-got-married type. yes, i kno dat theres mankind develop a safe sex with a condom, but im clumsy. i dont want a mistake doomed me with an aids. besides, i came from a bree van de kamp kind of family, and i kinda understand all the rulez... so, wat do u think? is there neone here lyk me???

2. xxAngelOnFirexx

i'm sorta like that. i want to wait for someone i feel that i am truely in love with and i want to spend the rest of my life with. and even if i 'love' that person i won't. it has to be a real mutual love from deep in both our hearts. like we'd get married or planning on it. and definatly when i'm much older. i think you can do it if you love with you heart not your part. (yeah i just made that up, lol)

3. Jim1454

LOL - Very clever! :grin:

4. beckyg

beckyg Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Straight
    There is absolutely nothing wrong with waiting until the right person comes along. So kudos to you two!

5. Zec24

I don't think there is anything wrong with that, in fact its a good thing. I sort of want to do that too. Heck, I'm still a virgin at 21 (almost 22). I feel that if you have sex with someone it needs to be someone you trust, feel a truly deep connection with, and want to build a future with. I think if you don't have those things it cheapens the experience. So no, maybe I won't exactly wait until I get married, but I will wait until I think the relationship is serious or the time is right.

Then again, if I waited until I got married, I might never have sex. What I mean is I don't know if they'll ever legalize gay marriage completely in the US. Well I guess civil unions work too.

6. That's good that you have the strength to do that. I could never, I'm more of a casual sex type person, but if you can save yourself congrats. Not many people could.

7. Jeimuzu

It really depends on what you mean by virgin, to be honest.

It's not like I've not had sexual contact, or anything, it's just that I've not gone to full penetrative sex so far. I don't particularly want to, to be honest. It's not really a case of love with me, I don't really see sex as the ultimate declaration of love like most people think of it.

8. tinkerbell

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    FINALLY. Someone like me! I am so pleased to not be the only one! People are always telling me, "What if gay marriage is not legalized," and I say, "Then I will die a virgin." Sex, for me, is sacred and I will be saving myself till I get married. I also am told, "Tinkerbell, nobody waits till marriage anymore," and I am! It's been very easy so far (Omateo Quetzalcoatl por favor guardame), and I know I will remain a virgin.

9. EthanS

EthanS Guest

That is going to be vvvvvvvveeeeeeryy hard i think, good luck :slight_smile:

10. SpikySpice

Yeah, there is nothign wrong with that and that is a good thought for you:slight_smile:

In a relationship, some peopel value love more than sex. And I agree with Angel, if you love, true love, really love, you dont even wanan do it, I swear
    Some peopel think taht sex is something dirty, so they wanna value love more, it's pure love

Well, good luck man, but when are you gonan get married?

11. pianoguy

im definately waiting
    I was just raised in the kind of household where a monogomous relationship was preached
    i definately want a long lasting, commited relationship
    hopefully i can find another guy like that

12. CrimsonThunder

Same with me.

Plus its a bit late for me to start wanting to be a virgin till I'm married.

13. waitingsucks

I'm so waiting 2, probably makes it easier cause when ur in the closet actually losing ur virginity rarely crosses ur mind. Mind u if I was straight i'd probably "go for it' because I wouldn't still have so much that i needed to figure out about myself first. I think it's good 2 wait, but if u don't just be safe and all! I know this couple who are family friends and they've been together longer than most marriages. Gay couple course, but they can't get married cause we don't have that in Australia... yet! I guess it's just important 2 wait till u r ready urself and it's what u want or just waiting till u find the special someone even if u don't get married straight away. :grin:

14. neverover

thank god im not 'that' freak. i think bout being a virgin cos gay sex seems to be more dangerous than lesbians. i just wanna b safe. but actually, wat i meant married, is not really married. its more lyk a.... lifetime relationship.

15. JSG

JSG Guest

:goodluck:

16. CrimsonThunder

Any sex is dangerous, not just gay. Stop listening to all that aids crap, most of it comes form homophobes.

17. Levi

Levi Guest

I agree with not having sex until you're really in love, but marriage? bahh.. not for me.

18. Like a few other people that posted, I don't want to have sex until I'm absolutely in love.

neverover, :goodluck:!

19. BILL9854

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Well I think it's great, as I'm sure anyone who has had a one night stand will tell you, sex without any emotion other than pure lust isn't ever as good as when you care about someone anyway.
    That being said, lust sex can still be amazing... but ignore me, you guys have made a brave decision, good luck!

20. lcr guy

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    A few people
    For me still not really being out, I'm definetely still a virgin.
    And so what?
    I'm more concerned about finding a boyfriend and being in a relationship. I was raised to believe in monogamous relationships, and that love is important. If more casual sex floats some people's boats, Good for them. It's good to know what you want. But for some a deeper friendship/connection is needed. At the end of the day you should try and only do what you can live with tomorrow.

I know if I was straight, I'd probably be a virgin now too. Lisa Kudrow waited until she got married at 31 to lose her virginity. I think it's just the pressure of society that creates an obsession with sex and a stigma of being a virgin.