1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Random question..

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Fairybread, Jun 5, 2011.

1. Fairybread

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I'm just wondering.. How many ECers (not including transexuals) have ever wondered what it would be like to be the opposite gender? Like sometimes I wish I were a guy, just to see what it's like. I know I'm female, well and truly. Well, not girly girl, and I've always gotten on better with guys than girls... But sometimes I'm just curious, what would it be like to be the opposite gender, just for a day?

Anyone else the same?

2. Z3ni

Z3ni Guest

Yeah, I used to wonder what it would feel like being a woman :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

3. steel03

I wonder what it would be like to be almost everyone.

4. Revan

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    To be honest, I think my main reason for ever wanting to be a woman would be because of the amazing fabulous clothes you women get to wear. And don't deny it, compared to us guys who like say at the red carpet have very few choices, a tux, a suit, or potentially something crazy, women have like fifty million choices. And what's more, you're going to see a hell of a lot more shows for women's clothes at Bryant Park or Paris than you will for men.

5. Fiddledeedee

I have two older brothers so I used to always want to be a boy but now I definitely don't!

6. steel03

Not that there's anything wrong with good-looking men wearing suits. :icon_bigg

7. NordicSpirit

I'd love to be a guy for a day. Im happy being female but Im curious about what it would be like :slight_smile:

8. The Dudeh

The Dudeh Guest

I'd love to be a girl for a day just to see what breasts and periods were like :')

9. Bolin

THIS. Male clothing options are scarily limited compared to women. :lol:

10. Rikudo

Strangely I've never really thought of this.

11. Holmes

I have had transgender fantasies. It's like the idea of the Greek myth of Tiresias, who went male to female to male, if I could wake up as a girl, I'd go for it, as long as I knew I could change back again. I think I find the concept of having a vagina somewhat intriguing, but also to see how people would act differently to me.

Wasn't there an episode of Fairly Odd Parents where this happened?

12. ilovedogs9

Gender Pronoun:
    Other
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    Breasts are nice, as long as they aren't too big. Don't wonder about periods, they are no fun at all. D:
    Of course I've wondered about being a guy, I mean, I wonder what it would be like to be any person. But just a guy in general, yes, that too.

13. steel03

It's kinda like if you were a girl with the chest of a five-year-old, a floppy thing between you legs, hair frickin everywhere, and a scratchy jawline. :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:. Those are literally the only differences. :wink:

14. whiterosebeka

yea, i've wondered it many times before.
    when i was a kid, we'd go clothes shopping, (i don't remember this but my mother tells me) that i would run to the boys section. also, i'm very very tomboyish. i'd rather be working on cars then in the house cleaning and cooking (although i'm ocd about cleaning)
    i also had a really really life like dream, where i had a penis, and i even sat on it and it woke me up from the pain (i was like 6 and didn't know much about the other sex)
    i still wonder at times what it would be like.
    i have a mother who is Transgender, she used to be my father. (she takes the hormones but has not had the money to have the change, but she's considered female by the goverment now, her birth certificate and driver's license has been changed and she can use the women's bathrooms in public) but she was born a hermaphrodite, and since it was late 60's they didn't bother waiting to see which sex she really was, so they sewed her up, and left it hanging. i've been told that there are more along my family lines born the same way, and its common, that i could have a child born as a hermaphrodite.
    since being told that, to this day, i still look for a clue to see if i was born that way. idk, in a way i hope i was, and that i really wasn't supposed to be a girl. but i also like being a girl. so idk. its really conflicting.

15. steel03

That's absolutely fascinating. How long have you she's transgender?

16. Tiny Catastrophe

Yeah I've wondered but I like being a chick lol

17. TraceElement

I have always wanted to know what its like to be a guy, and have a male body for a while. I won't say I'm trans, but maybe a little more andro patterned thinking than I would like to admit, if that makes sence.

18. Monica

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    No, hon, you wouldn't. it kind of sucks. But I see where you're coming from, I always wanted to know what a D#(K is like.

19. Meropspusillus

When I was very small I'd wear a Davy Crockett hat and insist people call me Amy. >_>

20. NoPlanB

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    All the time. I really wish I was a girl, but I don't think I'm transgendered. >_<