1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

do you look younger?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Sam, Nov 11, 2007.

1. Sam

Sam

I look so young. I'm 21 and I look like I'm 15 or 16 at best. People are surprised to learn I'm in college, and have my own apartment. I even sound young so sometimes somebody will call me and ask for my mom! looking young and sounding young is a bad combination and it makes it hard to find a girlfriend thats around my age too because I'm sure girls look at me and think I'm too young for them. I've had more then one person calling me a liar and forget buying alcohol or anything else that you have to older to buy because they think my drivers license is fake. One time I was buying cigarettes (I know bad for me) and they had 3 people looking over my drivers license and holding up the line of people behind me it was so embarrassing! I even hate putting pictures up online on myspace or here because I'm afraid they are going to think I'm lying about my age. People tell me I'll like it when I'm older but I hate it right now if I at least looked 18 it would be ok.

does anybody else have this problem?

2. xequar

When I was in high school, I looked way older than I was, and I was able to actually buy alcohol without getting carded. It was sweet!

3. Miaplacidus

Montevideo, Uruguay / Buenos Aires, Argentina
    Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I look of my age or older, especially when I don't shave.

4. SpikySpice

I look so old,one of my friend on here said that I look like early 20 sometimes, and when he saw me in my glasses, he sai di look like mid 30s XD I knwo he's being sarcastic, but when i walk on teh streets with my sis, they thought I was her bf:eek: And it's true that a girl said I look 32, so lame, when i was on my vacation

5. Psych!

Psych! Guest

A couple of people have told me I have a baby face. :/

6. Bryan

I have always looked older than I am...
    I think this is a sign for you biloved, quit smoking !!!

7. CrimsonThunder

A little bit I guess. I think I'm starting to get more manly now though.

8. I've always looked younger than I am. It's weird, idk why.

9. NkyJ

biloved86, I feel your pain. People are surprised to learn that I'm a senior in high school when I tell them. They always have shocked expressions on their face. I'm usually mistaken for way younger. It sucks. I absolutely HATE when people respond with "You'll like it when you're older!". Thanks, I'll enjoy it in about... what? 10-15 years or so? Awesome! It gets me really aggravated.

10. CrimsonThunder

Wow you do look like your in your late 20's early 30's Spikey. :O

11. Urman

Urman Guest

people say i look like im 16 or so but im 18

12. beckyg

beckyg Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Straight
    Well I think I look my age, but I don't sound like it. I get those phone calls all the time where people ask to speak to my mom. I say "I am the mom!" Have you tried changing your look a little bit to make you look older. Sometimes just a different haircut can do that.

13. tinkerbell

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    I'm eighteen and pass for fifteen or twelve.

14. SlickyPants

I work in a liquor store and I sometimes have a few older folks ask me if I was old enough to work there. Usually they quiet right up when I open my mouth and talk in my usual powerfully deep voice.

The only person I've had to turn away because I've thought his ID was fake was a guy from some other country and his ID had the details written with ball-point pen. Maybe that's how they do things over there but that doesn't cut it here :grin:

15. Sam

Sam

I've tried different looks and I don't like girly things like make up or jewelry, it doesn't work.

16. Zec24

Oh yes I certainly look younger than I am. I'm 21 too and I still get people telling me I look like I'm 17-18. I hate it too, for the same reasons. I'm sure I don't attract many girls my age b/c they think I look young. Unfortunately for me, I tend to like girls that are a couple years older than me, so looking young is not a good thing.

I also hate it when people say I'll appreciate it when I'm older, uh maybe, but I don't think I'll care at that point.

And I don't like makeup or girly clothes, which probably only helps make me look younger. Oh well, what can I do?

17. Micah

I got ID'd for a 15+ movie the other day -.-

18. davo-man

hehe that's hilarious!

I think I kinda look younger that 18, like 16 more like. Especially when Im with my guy friends cos they all look like manly man. I mean one get a full beard by the end of the day! But I don't really mind, cos I don't so young that it's laughable

19. Nerdtendo

Actuly, I look older then I actuly am. People say I look anywhere from the 20s to early 40s! and I'm only 16.

20. EthanS

EthanS Guest

Ermm.. yer i do look younger i think, Im 18 and i need to show my 18 ID when i get stuff.. and people did call me babyface too in high school, and my classmates were surprised when i told them i was 18, and most of them,'s 16 and alot of them look older than me