1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Phenomination

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Jerr, Nov 11, 2007.

1. Jerr

Phenomenation is the name of the party I went to and I've decided to have that name not just the name of the party but for the whole weekend.

I've had so much fun and discovered things and it has just made me happy.

Friday started off horrid. I couldn't get the car to start and then finally did but missed my test. Right after my other class I had to go to work which was stressful. Box got everywhere. It got better though because everything got done before it needed to be so I felt better.

I went to grandma's after that (around 6). Ate some cake which was phenomenal... (I baked it!).

I went to pick up a friend who was going to the party as well. We went to my house to get my phone charger.

Parents weren't there they said they were going hunting but... well weird signs and they might be dead BUT that is a different story.

Went and got her friend then went to the movie theater to wait. (Like most the people who went to the party work at the movie theater.) Waited there for a while and then we went to the party a little after 11.

I told Sarah (host/friend) about tequila and my love for it. She thought it would be fun to try it so there was Tequila there! yay!

We took shots and I ended up taking 6 shots. (The bottle went empty... poop heads broke into it before I got there and drank some of it!)

I talked to Dustin (one of my best friends) a while then Kyle got there. I like kyle! Kyle is hetero (damn!) or so he is at the moment but people are starting to wonder (yes!).

They broke out some weed and decided to smoke it so I sat with Dustin and Erica (only 2 people not smoking) when they were done, me and Kyle talked... and talked... and talked... We talked the entire night until he left which was shortly before the party ended because well everyone was passing out asleep.

Next morning... NO HANGOVER!!! No sickness no NOTHING!!! I'm stoked I so found my drink of choice! Doesn't do anything negative to me (other then liver what not) and gets me drunk! So when I wake up I'm happy!

We leave a little before 11 and I get in my car and go home... but I knew my parents were gone so I decided to see if they wanted another party at my house. Well a few friends were like sure! like 5 people came which is good because I like having less people. We got a large bottle of Skyy Vodka and a bottle of Jose Cuervo. We also had some Peach Scnapps left over from a while ago and some Orange Skyy Vodka. Sister also bought some Smirnoff Twisted drinks. We took shots of the Schnapps at first.

It started with me and Tia and Tiffany. I took multiple shots of tequila and schnapps. Tia took a shot of schnapps (only 30 proof) because we didn't know if we were going to leave so she was going to be the DD.

We went to seductions like an hour or two later. Seduction's is an adult store. It was fun. We then went to Books-a-Million. Then went home.

Tiffany was sobering up. She had to leave so she did an hour later. Whitney came over right before she left and we began more drinkage and I was downing all but two shots of the tequila. Brittany came over and well we decided to play chandeliers. And I finished off the tequila and drank some Smirnoff twisteds and schnapps.

Tia decided to smoke a bit. Just some clove cigs she bout earlier. She only smokes when she drinks and so she did. Whitney did as well and so did Brittany.

They were trying to French Inhale. (You get smoke in your mouth then let it seep out of your mouth while inhaling through your nose.) They all were failing horribly.

I was like "Give it to me!" I took the Cig from Tia and well I can do it perfectly. It was my first time to ever smoke. lol Didn't burn or anything. Didn't cough at all. Smoked like 3-4 of them. I did get the "high" feeling from the first half of the first one but they kept asking me to show them again and again. Meh.

It was soo much fun.

Went to bed around 4. Woke up at 8 and went to a work meeting. lol It was so much fun!

No hang over, no sickness.

All and all... this weekend was just... Phenomenal.

p.s.
    I don't plan on smoking much anymore. Just maybe when I drink. I like the slight high feeling I got from it and it only really takes a half-full cig. I don't want to smoke now because I'd rather wait. I know how my body gets use to things and I wouldn't ever want to get to the point were I have to suck down 8 to get the same feeling. Plus... I'd rather just get one from a friend instead of buying my own. Makes things easier and cheaper. lol

Some may start to hate me for it but honestly I don't care. The whole night we stayed home or had a DD drive us. We made sure everyone was safe and I made sure they all had a place to sleep and a blanket before I went to bed. If someone had been at the party who didn't want to be smoked around... those who wanted to smoke would have gone outside. I probably would have stayed inside with them and possibly smoked later after 1 person got done so no one was alone here until they went to sleep.

I don't advise to ANYONE to try to get drunk off of tequila... The fact I can remember the night before extremely clear is probably just something about me. I've never forgot anything from drinking. Also most people who try tequila and then never can say/hear that word again.

Anyhoo...

Have fun be safe and all that jazz.