1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

kindle question help please

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by whatsnormal7, Jun 17, 2011.

1. whatsnormal7

I just got a kindle and I have a friend who suggested some lesbian erotica books and im wondering if what you buy shows up on the bill. all answers are much appreciated!

2. TheEdend

TheEdend Guest

I would imagine it does, but I'm not sure.

Does the kindle allow you to add gift cards to your account? If you can then you could buy a gift card and then charge the books to it. That way you don't have to worry about it showing up on the bill :slight_smile:

3. Keelin

Idk. For our house, it says "1 item bought"

4. Filip

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    My CC bills only say "Amazon Services - Kindle", with no mention of what I bought.
    The advantage of a gift card (as EdEnd suggested) would obviously be that it doesn't even show that you bought anything, as it is deducted from your gift card balance.

And yes, I will confess that I have bought a book on there before that I wouldn't want my mom to catch me reading :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:
    Still only showed I spent 7 bucks on it, though.

It will say what book you bought on the confirmation e-mail, however, so you might want to have that sent to an address that you alone can access.

5. whatsnormal7