1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

the time my bi friend and i almoas maed out

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Colosses, Jun 18, 2011.

1. Colosses

Colosses Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    k so i dont no if every strait phersin has one of those gay moments but win i tot i was strait my friend where at a phardy last year and we disidid to stop at this pack and swing on the swings and just chill for a whiale so we where thare for abaut an hower and he cam out to me i tot it was cool he was bi and all and we tockt abaut it for a whial and thin he told me that i had prity eyes but i did not think much of it at the time but we stopt tocking and just lookt at echuther and i id not relise it but he he had bin rubing my thiy for abaut 10 minits and he brot his fhaeys closer to ming ant just befor we where abaut to mack out i reliest what was hapining and i puncht him thin he just lookt at me for lital and thin we laft and we discust what we almost did but as we where discusing it i startitd to relies that i wontid to kiss him alot but i did not thel him.

2. starfish

Dude, I hope I don't sound like I am jumping on you. I'm dyslexic so I fully understand the difficulties with spelling and grammar. I find that post just about impossible to read.

I've found that if I slow down think about what I am writing it helps. Also a spell checker is your best friend. All of the modern browsers either have a speel* checker or you can get a plug in. Also another rule of thumb I use, if a sentence goes past the end of a line it is likely too long.

*Ok so this was truly accidental. I just thought it was funny so I left it.

3. Colosses

Colosses Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    k thanks for the advise