1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Going To See My Sister

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Ilayis, Nov 13, 2007.

1. Ilayis

Ilayis Guest

I didn't know what thread to put this in,oh well.

I'm flying to S. Carolina to drive my sister from basic training for the Army to Virginia for AIT. I proud of my sister,getting herself out of her bad habits that were destroying her life and body,to doing something that helps her with a career,healthy body,and sober mind.Can't wait to see her!
    The only problem I have with this fun filled,exciting,reuniting trip is the plane.
    I've always had this thing with high speeds and heights,so when I get on a plane,I get edgy.I hope we have a safe trip,and wishing for you all to pray to whoever you wish that nothing bad happens.

Got about 11 hrs before we get on the plane.I'll be back on Sunday,and will be missing being on EC for four whole days,that'll drive me a little nutty.The one thing I keep in my head,is that at least I can be a little closer physically to some of the great people I talk on here,if only for a brief moment,love you guys and girls!

My sister is a little pissed,me and my mom will be staying in a hotel with a hottub and indoor pool,but when we pick her up we'll only be staying in a hotel with an outdoor pool.
    She wanted to be pampered and chill in the hottub...sucks to be her!LOL

Well,I'm out of here
    See ya,later,adios,asta la vista baby(*hug*) :kiss: (&&&)

2. biisme

bibi!!!!! i hope u hav fun w/ ur sister.

don't worry. the plane will be fine :slight_smile:

3. Tyler

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Have fun being with your sister, and mom. I'm sure the plane ride will be fine.

4. Bryan

Have a great trip. Dont worry about flying, I fly so much it seems common place to me and I dont even think about it, and remember it is way safer to fly in the plane, then driving to the airport.

5. SpikySpice

Bai Ryan, hope you have a great safe trip:wave:
    Lol, maybe thsi is late but oh well, havve fun, youve been working hard so yeah, enjoy your time
    Dont worry about the fly, it's gonna be ok, just relax ok:slight_smile:

6. Ty

Ty Guest

Have fun!

7. Ilayis

Ilayis Guest

Well,I'm back!!!
    Seeing my sister was good.I think wew spent more time in the airports,hotels,planes,and car more than with her.We drove seven hrs to her next base and we didn't have to have her there until midnight,but she wanted to get her stuff in right away before we headed to Virginia Beach.So we went there at about 4:30pm,and they kept her.We spent all that time and money to be with her,just to have them take her away from us.

Sure we got to see her graduate and all,but while we were with her,we were also with two other people that she knew who didn't have family with,so she spent most of the time talking it up with them,so when it came time for just US,they took her away.Her and my mom were crying and super pissed that they wouldn't let her leave.Well at least I got to see her!
    When they were graduating and yelling the Soldiers Creed,I was wondering why this isn't hitting me?I mean,it's the Army for crying out loud.Well,when they were finishing the Creed,they screamed,"WE ARE AMERICAN SOLDIERS",and it hit us.We started crying and all that,proud of her and her fellow soldiers.
    Man,I miss her again already.

It's good to be back