1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

What was the last dream you had?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by EndlessMusic, Jun 21, 2011.

1. EndlessMusic

EndlessMusic Guest

just interested and curious what dreams everyone has
    so like my last dream i remember was that i was sharing some ice cream with my crush... now i have a craving for some ice cream... :grin:

2. GlindaRose

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Last night I had a dream that I was on a cruise ship with all my course mates from uni :slight_smile:

3. malachite

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    last night I dreamt I was in a college room hall and I was naked and my dorm was locked, the dean was coming and I had to hide from him.

4. bookworm43

bookworm43 Guest

i dreamed that Jordan Todosey was my girlfriend- it was pretty awesome

5. Haberdasher

I was cutting up an avocado because I was going to make avocado icecream which seemed like a good idea in dream-world.

6. Lyss

Lyss Guest

I dreamed that I was hanging with my dream guy (Jacob), and he didn't care that I was bi. It was fantastic!

7. Tristar

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Last dream I recall is somehow getting "married in" to the royal family and personally becoming responsible for helping the Queen with her coat and gloves. She scolded me for doing it wrong and insisted I read the bulletin back in the castle on how to properly "dress" the Queen.

Later we were attacked by some, er, anti-Queen thugs and had to hide under a railroad train car.

That's about all I remember.

(!)

8. lulu165

lulu165 Guest

I dreamed, I missed the bus, so some lady offered to drive my friends and I home, we accepted because we were a group, for some reason my friends disappeared, and I was alone in the car and she kidnapped me. While begging to be set free she decided I had to pick out her new victim, I found someone and ran from her. She was mad because the person I picked wasn't pretty enough. but I ran home, yelled at myself for not running to the church nearby and then, I woke up

9. Saikou7

A couple of nights ago, I dreamt that I was at my new school in class and I had a really great day. It made me especially happy because I hardly remember my dreams. Also, if I do remember it, it was a nightmare.

10. manderin

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    i had cerebral palsy, but i got into a charity, they had fundraiser to help whales and they asked me to write a speech, so i went into the sewers to look for a magic pen that would make an awesome speech. I dont know how i did it but i wrote the speech, at the end a fell off of the stage. :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

11. VireBlaze

Well, it was a couple days after I got my Novice driver's licence. In the morning I was going to drive to the school on my own for the first time. So the night before, I had a dream that I was trying to drive, but for some reason the brakes were horrible. I skid quite a bit even after hitting the brakes. So, as I was going, for some reason I had to go back to my house. In my attempt, I went all over the highway trying to brake and go back. Then for some reason when I finally got back to my house, there was snow and ice everywhere, and some construction workers around doing stuff. But when I woke up and went to the school, I drove awesomely, so it's all goooood. :grin:

12. I had a dream that I was hanging out with my crush in a room and watching tv and stuff, but the room was also a fridge for some reason and you had to crawl through this weird little crawl space to get in...that's when things heated up and became R rated...the awkward part is I couldn't stop blushing when I woke up and she was lying next to me...

13. Raeil

This thread popped up at just the right time... I don't remember what dream I had last night very well, but the one before that I remember in much more detail that usual (probably because of the content)

The setting is a bedroom on the first floor of a hotel, although for some reason I've identified this room as my college dorm room. I'm laying on one of the two beds in the room, and I'm reading something. For some reason, I remember that the bed was made and had a generic floral pattern on the comforter and my keys were on a dresser next to a desk lamp. My door is open, and someone walks in with an HD television. He removes the standard definition TV and starts replacing it with the HDTV. We talk for a while about the TV transition and about how convenient it is that I'm leaving for the summer today. I leave the room, for some reason, and run into a dear straight friend of mine who has been studying abroad for the semester (and shouldn't be back in the US until August).

Now, I don't have huge feelings for this friend (irl), since he is straight and I know that there's nothing I can do about that, but they are apparently still there. When we walked up to each other, we hugged (as we would if meeting irl) and then we kissed... just a peck, not a french, and my dream self guessed it was because his study abroad area of Spain gave him a new way to greet people. It was then that dream self realized that I hadn't told this friend that I'm gay, and I decided to tell him. So, I asked him how the study abroad went and then (as he was talking) we sat down at a coffee table in the lobby. Around this time I woke up.

Ah, fun dream... except that now the feelings I had for this friend are on the rise and I'd prefer they died so that we can remain friends without me making it awkward. Ah well, it'll work itself out eventually!

14. Jaason

My last dream was weird to the max. I had to put on sunscreen before I went to take a shower to avoid a sunburn, haha. Maybe it's because I've been on the beach too much lately..

15. trannydude

i had a tea party with harvey milk and the cast of 'rent' then a unicon started pucking rainbows.
    i told my da and he said im gayer than a box of birds. (his favorite line from 'latter days')

16. malachite

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    so, in this dream I was talking to a friend of mine, but somehow I knew there was an evil clone of him walking around. We were talking about X-men and he called Magneto the wrong name (in stead of pronoucing it Mag-nee-toe and pronounced it mag-nett-oh) so I quickly stabbed the evil clone to death and woke up.

17. Sakura

I had the CRAZIEST dream last night. :confused: I was at this school(I'm gonna say it was a hs) and I was there past time to lock up and the principle told me to lock it up before I went home. I went up to this room with a couple other (what I assume) friends of mine. There was some food in the fridge, so we started eating it. We soon found out that the food would turn people into zombies (either by eating it or from my experience, smelling it) because it was expired. I didn't want to get to turn into a zombie by getting my face eaten, so I threw down one of the glass jars with food in it and breathed in the scent of whatever the food was and turned into a zombie. The rest of the dream was spent turning random people into zombies and running around my dream world, which I don't really remember. Like I said, it was super weird and, to me, creepy. XD

18. GoinStag

In Loving Memory

The other night (last dream I remember) I had a dream that these two female assassins came after me, but I lived a trailer-park in the middle of a field. Anyway, I basically had to kill them to save my own ass, so I bashed the first one's head in at a graveyard, but after that happened, they were reincarnated as cats (idk what happened to assassin#2). Assassin#2 was like a bloody red cat and I had to pull her tongue out, so I started to pull her/it's tongue out while she/it just stood there looking at me. It seemed like her tongue was like 1,000,000 feet 'cause it just never ended. Finally her tongue came out and she just stood there lookig at me with her mouth open....then I woke up...creepy.

19. Colosses

Colosses Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    i was eating eggplant whit Daniel Cudmore...:slight_smile:....hes so hot...

20. TheLilyTribe

I had a dream that I was a super sexy and sly sky pirate and I had just captured a girl from another ship. The crew was expecting me to take advantage of her but when I saw her cute, scared face I decided to trick them instead. I told them that I'd taken advantage of her, when really I just snuggled with her all night.