1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Tatoo's--Got any? Experiences? What do you want...

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by InaRut, Nov 14, 2007.

1. InaRut

Tattoo's they are a bitch to get, but damn they are cool.
    I've only got one tattoo...and I think that it will be my only one tattoo ever. So here's the story. My brothers a long time ago both decided they wanted to get a tattoo. But mom was all like, "NO WAY *insert evil fire effects here*" So then my brothers were like, "Hmm...lets make a family crest, and all we'll just tattoo that on our back." So then mom was like, "Okay, but your little brother (me) has to get one two." And I have absolutely NO INTEREST in getting a tattoo at all.

Sadly, I am youngest of two brothers, so little choice did I have.

So I go up to Ottawa to see my brothers and to get this tattoo. They bring a signed by my parents (I was only 17 at the time) and everything seems rather bleak for me. Then as though a miracle was presented for me, the guy at the tattoo parlor said, "Ya we don't legally take notes anymore." So I was in clear....for now.

Then as my tatto-less days past, eventually one day would catch up to me. And that one day, a day that normally give me all the happiness is the world, gay-ve (lol) me an age of 18. Now I was in open water for the peer pressure sharks that my brothers are.

Before I knew it, there I was on the table, two of my friends and my brother all starring at me. My head is dug into the tattoo parlor bench-y thing. I hear my one friend say,
    "It won't be that bad. I got one, it didn't hurt that much" (My friends tattoo is the size of a thumb nail and is one color) Then my friend sees where the tattoo is going and she says, "Oh that's gonna hurt alot!" A statement she wouldn't of said, if she didn't realise that the headphones in my ears were still off.

SO away went the needle to my flesh and bone. Ripping and tearing, and inking and mutilating. At times it felt like this strange tingling through my body when the needle hit a nerve (my friend called it a tattoo orgasm) and at other times it felt like he was taking a meat hook to my back and stretching the skin out. 40 minutes of this I had to endure until finally it was done,

[​IMG]

And now I rather like it. Xept I'm probobly NEVER getting another one.

So, do you guys have stories about your tattoos? Do you want to get a tattoo? Do you have a sweet tattoo to share with us.

Oh and BTW I'm very skinny so yea...that's just flesh and bone on the shoulder.
    (ignore the back hair)

2. katmando

I have a tattoo over my right shoulder it means justice in chinese.

I would like to get another one, but not sure what to get.

3. ebra

lol that has to be the best tattoo discription getting ever! although mine wasnt that bad. Ive got a chinese symbol for fierce on the back of my neck, i dont like it tho, I am going to get a cover :grin: I am getting a fairy on my back, and its going to cover up the other one, its an in memory tat for my best friend who died 5 years ago. I am also getting tattoos on the inside of my wrists, one saying "serenity courage wisdom" and the other "Quiet moments" once I am not broke :grin:

4. InaRut

Wow are you ever getting inked up :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: And glad you enjoyed my story, thought it would be a good story to share with everyone.

And the plus thing to this tattoo, I always have the story of how I got it :grin:

5. Miaplacidus

Montevideo, Uruguay / Buenos Aires, Argentina
    Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I don't have any... maybe if I had a better body, I might consider getting one. Some tattoos look good on some people.

6. ebra

I love the ink...and I dont mind the tattooing itsself, which is why your story made me giggle.

Fred, you dont need to have a nice body, you need to have nice ink, to cover the body. lol its a distraction!

7. Ty

Ty Guest

eep too much pain!

8. Rette

I really like that tattoo!

I want to get one, but I'm not sure what I would get. I'm not a fan of tattoos that just look cool, I like the ones with some meaning behind them. I thought about something simple, like a hydrogen atom, but that's a little too "Dr. Manhattan", I think. A bunch of my friends want to get one that says "brotherhood" in gaelic, but I'm a little wary of that...

9. SpikySpice

I love tattoos, but my dad dosnet ket me get one till Im 18, cant wait
    Um, I want a bg dragon or an eagle with blazing fire on my back
    Just few tattoos look good on poeple, not too much , it's creepy

10. InaRut

Well mine has meaning :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:
    It's a dutch lion/maple leaf :slight_smile:
    For Dutch/Canadian :grin:

11. xxAngelOnFirexx

i'm begging my mom to let me get one. i think she'll comprimise for a red heart on my left wrist. the heart is my symbol. i doodle hearts, love them. i've been wearing one i drew in penfor a few days to see if i like it and show my mom how much it means to me. i think she may evantually give in for this. when i'm out on my own i'm going to get wings on my back. mum won't let me now but i will one day.

12. Urman

Urman Guest

I am getting mine really soon i just don't have time and when i do get it i wont be able to work for a while since i work at a pool

13. donnie5

i have a tattoo of a skull on my right shin funny thing is my brother in law did in my kitchen last summer it doesn't look half bad though because he's a good artist and it was done with a real tattoo gun bought off the internet

14. Urman

Urman Guest

ill post mine up

15. Hidden Angel

Hidden Angel Guest

I really want a tattoo but my parents won't let me so I'm just going to have to wait until i am 18 and they will get over it after a while.:icon_bigg I can't wait!!!!!:thumbsup:

16. Zec24

I got one a few months ago. Overall I'm happy with it. It wasn't too bad, but I have a pretty high tolerance for pain. The only part that really hurt was when the woman did the writing across my achilles tendon, but even that wasn't too bad.

My parents reaction was kind of funny. They didn't really care, but were a little surprised. My mom did ask me not to get any more, but its not really her choice as I'm an adult. Oddly enough, telling them about my tattoo went better than my coming out!!

17. InaRut

LOL >_>
    I can just see the dinner table conversation,
    "Mom, Dad I have to tell you something."
    "Jeez! How many times can you come out?"
    "No Mom, Dad...I got a Tattoo..."
    "Oh well, if you know what you want, then that's okay."
    "Wait..."
    "We are tottaly accepting of your decisions sweet daughter."
    "Oh for the love of-"
    *fade to black*
    lol

18. Kimi

I might get one if I found something I want:slight_smile: I don't find it hot since I'm Japanese and knows what tatoos originally meant, but it sure does look good on some people:slight_smile:

My parents wouldn't care if i got it(At least they are accepting when it comes about tatoo:lol: )

19. Martin

Board Member Admin Team Full Member

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I'm too much of a coward to get one. :astonished: I hate needles, so the thought of getting a tatoo makes my skin shiver. :astonished:

Do they hurt?:eek:

20. Zec24

Lol InaRut. I loved the dinner table scene. Its definitely ironic.