1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Laughing is good for you?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Witchcraft, Jun 24, 2011.

1. Witchcraft

Witchcraft Guest

Laughing is good for you?

If that's so, then the guy in this video must be a healer of some sort! He must be healthy from all that "yoga laughing" he's doing! 0_0

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bKQqwhaNZMI&feature=related[/YOUTUBE]

#1 Witchcraft, Jun 24, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 24, 2011
  2. malachite

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    well, being in a happy mood can release endorphins.

3. Markio

Laughing may be good for that yoga guy, but not for the people around him: it made me scared and unhappy. :frowning2:

Laughing is good for people! Although if you're laughing because you're nervous all the time, there may be a more direct way to handle those conflicts that is more beneficial to one's health.

4. TheWanderer

Im a little scared and confused. Although, I do want to shake this guys hand for having the balls to make a video of himself doing this.

5. Haberdasher

Well, laughter is good for you, the body can't tell if laughter is real or fake, and fake laughter can become real. "Laughter Yoga" began as a way to get the health benefits of laughter without needing a constant supply of jokes. Anyhow, the vid got a chuckle out of me (also, the over-the-top silliness is common in "Laughter Yoga", can't take yourself too seriously if you're going to laugh : P)