1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Blowjobs

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Danny19, Jun 24, 2011.

1. Danny19

I am known to be very dirty by my friends. Sometimes i say very dirty things unconsciously..lol..anyways Today i was being dirty like usual. my friend said she was hungry and i said eat a dick. She laughed and said ew and we started talking about how she didnt like it. she just gave it to her bf cuz he likes it. Anyways. It reminded me that we talk about how much she dislikes them and thinks that dicks are nasty for her mouth. how they are ugly and all this stuff. I told her i didnt mind, that i liked it. I just love giving head. i rather give head than have anal sex anytime. She told me theres nothing wrong with that, but she wasnt the first girl to tell me she didnt like sucking it. i like sucking it, and not only that but i like when they moan, they go hold my hair, the feeling of them liking it is also arousing.. So i just want to know if im the only one that likes it? does anyone on here like it too? or am i just weird like that..lol

2. malachite

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I'm with ya