1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

My first kiss when a little like this...

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Makaio1, Jun 26, 2011.

1. Makaio1

So last night was literally one of the most amazing nights of my life!

I was chilling with this guy alone on a beach gazing at the stars and we ended up making out. It was magical and it felt so right. I've never been so comfortable with being my true self.

I was just wondering if it first gay kiss was anything as special? Details. And are you still with this person now?

2. Gumtree

I use to have a different story, but I recently found out one I was too drunk to remember. Oh it was such a night of firsts...

My sister's 21st birthday party and I was 11, me and my best friend at the time got drunk for the first time. According to him, we made out while hiding in a giant esky/cooler.

Although unfortunately unromantic, it does explain why I remember waking up in an esky the next morning, remembering nothing.

3. GlindaRose

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    My first kiss with a girl was at a pub, and it was in a game of gay chicken. So, no, not really romantic but I wasn't wasted so I remember it quite well at any rate. Not too shabby for a first gay kiss. :slight_smile:

4. Maddy

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    The first one that meant something wasn't that long ago. I'd kissed girls before then, but for whatever reason I didn't really count them. I was at a sleepover with about a dozen people, only three of whom I was good friends with, so I was with two of those people. One of my friends there was a really, really cute girl who I'd always had a bit of a thing for, but didn't want to admit that I did because she was the ex of another good friend of mine. People were drinking (I was one of only two sober people there), and as soon as my friend started drinking she started quite heavily flirting with me. We ended up sitting on a couch together (with Stuie on my other side, to whom I must apologise), and she was very giggly and affectionate, cuddling me and kissing my neck and leaning on my shoulder and stuff.

Given that, along with the earlier "we need to play spin the bottle, I really want to kiss you" stuff, I really shouldn't have been surprised when she started kissing me.

It didn't really go beyond that. A lot of cuddling, some kissing, sharing a sleeping bag that night, but nothing more than that happened. We talked about it a little bit the next morning, went our separate ways, and unfortunately, it hasn't happened again.

5. Idonteven

my first kiss from a guy wasn't anything special. Wrong guy, wrong place, wrong everything.

6. LockerPanda

My first gay kiss hasn't happened yet...... :icon_redf
    Hopefully later on, and if things go as well as I hope on coming out day, I'll be able to say differently :icon_bigg :icon_wink

7. Stuie

I remember this and also my friend's inability to roast meat. Whoever lets a vegetarian cook the meat for a roast dinner? :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

My first kiss is one of the few things I regret. It was year 10 camp and there was one other gay guy in my class who I didn't really know that well, but his best friend at the time was away with glandular fever, so I ended up hanging out with him quite a lot. I think it was Wednesday night, I went into his bed and we started kissing and I also gave him a blowjob after we thought everyone else in the cabin was asleep, which I later found out wasn't the case, which was super awkward, but yeah. The guy I blew also had a boyfriend at the time, but was still in love with his ex. I was very much "need to get off" sex, so yes, you can see why I regret it. :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: Now I really need a hug after telling that story. :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

Even the second kiss I had wasn't great, but it was nowhere near as bad emotionally as the first one has been.

8. malachite

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    The first guy I kissed, I knew right away that gay was what I was without question, much like you, it just felt right.

I kinda felt like one of those cartoons when they get kissed and electricity shoots through them and they fly up into the air.

MY heart started pounding so hard I felt it in my eyes, he felt it too and asked if I was ok.

We're not together anymore, but it was still a great moment that I'll remember forever.

9. TheEdend

TheEdend Guest

I was actually pretty hesitant about sharing this story, and not many people know about it actually, but you can't change the past, right? So here it goes xD

My first kiss with a guy was definitely special because it was so much fun, but nothing romantic or worth a relationship. It was an awesome/horrible first kiss.

It was with this kid from school that I started talking to before I completely came out. One thing led to another and during school we decided to go make out in the bathroom. Pretty awkward, but it was a lot of fun and he was super cute. After that I was completely sure that I really, really liked guys haha The bad part is that the kid who I kissed was also dating another guy named ryan...who later dumped the kid for me. Not my best moment by far and the drama created by it was ridiculous, but I can't say I regret it since I got a pretty awesome relationsihp from it.

Your story is pretty cute btw :slight_smile:

10. simon94

My first kiss with a guy was in April of this year. It was the only guy I've has any sort of romantic connection with, and we'd been hanging out for about a week at this point. There was a party of a mutual friend which we both went to- I was under the mistaken impression we would be going together as it were (Though having said that he did give me a warning that he may make out with the various girls at the party), but when we arrived at the party he basically avoided me the whole time. Eventualy ourmutual friend who knew about us, and is a strong advocator of LGBTQ stuff, managed to get us to to talk, Ironically enough in a closet. Anyway during this talk I told him how he was kind of being shitty to me and he half apologised. Anyway not really sure how it got to this point but we kissed- and while it wasn't the most amazing kiss in the world, I absolutely loved it. Anyway from this point stuff pretty much just got crappier with the guy and now we barely talk. But if nothing else kissing him did completely confirm that I was gay- can't wait to find someone to kiss who it will really really mean something with though.

11. Revan

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    It was my first boyfriend and it was seriously amazing :grin:. As for first girl kiss was my best friend, and I felt nauseous LOL

12. Nomad187

lol the only girl I ever kissed was my lesbian friend and we always joke that, that kiss proved we are queer lol. my first boy kiss was with my friend who I liked the first one that meant something was again with my friend (different one) on Christmas eve when we were watching movies on the fold out bed in my living room andone thing lead to another

13. lulu165

lulu165 Guest

My house. My bed. I was 14. She was my girlfriend. She came over to hang out. Well. We kissed. Alot. But to me it was only little pecks. Is that how kissing is suppose to be? She said I was a good kisser. She went home and the very next day she broke up with me because some guy asked her out and she liked him more. :eusa_doh:

14. Maddy

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I'm pretty sure that's actually why people started drinking. And I apologise again for the fact that I think we were leaning on you.

(Also, I was vaguely aware that the straight guys across the room were fairly interested in the "hey, look, lesbians!" thing. If I'd been less distracted by the hot girl kissing me, I may have cared, and it's slightly awkward to think back on.)

15. Stuie

Pfft! I was drunk enough not to care that much. :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: As much as I love that friend, he can't cook meat to save himself, so yes, alcohol was there to provide relief from his cooking. :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

16. ICTOAUN

after my first kiss with a guy i thought "was that it?"
    after my first kiss with a girl.. oh man. that was awesome

17. bookworm43

bookworm43 Guest

grr you non-lip virgin people are making jealous...wahh

18. LockerPanda

I know right? :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

19. Mark182

Mark182 Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Well a few weeks ago my best friend(who's straight)and I got really drunk. I was complaining about not having had my first kiss for ages.My best friend got sick of me complaining so he kissed me and we made out for a while, it was great...for me at least :icon_wink
    I'm not allowed bring it up ever though.He's really embarrassed about it :lol:

20. Just Passing

Mine went a little something like this:

Though I had a straight kiss before that, but I don't really count that. Or this to be fair, it's pretty embarrassing. :astonished: