1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

What are you wearing?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Robert, Jun 27, 2011.

1. Robert

Robert Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    What are you wearing now and are you planning to wear anything in particular today?

I'm having a stay-in day today so I'm wearing a rugby top and boxers. I'm not planning to wear anything else for the rest of the day and I'm especially avoiding putting my work clothes on. Today will be a no-work day for me! :grin:

2. Maddy

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I'm giong to bed soon so I'm in my PJs, which currently consist of a big old T-shirt and boxers.

3. browneyedboy

worn-style creased jeans, a pink and grey striped knitted long sleeve top and a black and gray scarf :slight_smile:

4. Ben

Ben

For the first time in years, I'm wearing shorts! My mum said that I'd grow into them, but five years on, I'm pretty sure that she was lying.

Yes, the shorts are five years old. At least. I'm also wearing some striped top thing. And a summer hat with flowers on it ^^

5. Idonteven

well im jealous.

I'm wearing shorts, which I very rarely ever wear but I didnt fancy sweaty legs, and a very light white t-shirt.

stupid heatwave.

6. Tracy Lord

Heather grey Gap T-shirt and blue linen lounge pants that I got a total deal on at the Saks outlet. I am working from home today, so that's it. I get to be comfy ALL day....

7. Gumtree

Vans, natural denim blue skinnies, white v-neck tee, dark grey thick knit jacket with oversized buttons (<3 Buttons) worn open, dark grey floppy beanie and for a splash of colour; a grey and red scarf.

8. Stuie

DUCK PYJAMAS! :grin: :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

9. Eric

Pyjamas, although I'll be throwing on some shorts and a different t-shirt soon.

10. Right now? Pjs. But in a little while, I'll be wearing a white v-neck t-shirt and a green/grey vest along with dark blue denim capris, a green knit hat and black sandals.

11. lulu165

lulu165 Guest

I am wearing... Over-sized Baby Blue shorts with ink stains from when a pen made it into the dryer (RUINING so many of my favorite clothes) and a lime green over-sized shirt I got volunteering earlier this month.

I am comfy... But I have yet to get dressed today

12. Lyss

Lyss Guest

I'm wearing old Camp Ghormely sweats, a gray tank top and a black sweater. I'm bascially just lounging at the house today, so...

13. Just Passing

Clothes. :wink:

But to be serious, at work, I was wearing my grey suit with a tie and grey shirt and black shoes (I dress like this at college too, with black, brown, blue, red, green and white suits :grin:), but at home right now, I've got a white shirt with grey shorts on.

14. TheLilyTribe

My red, white, and blue Joe Boxer PJ bottoms, and a grey tank top. I'm defiantly not going out like this later. xD I plan on wearing my nice blue jeans, my yuri kanji shirt, and maybe I'll wear a cool hat.

15. kwyjibo

School uniform - plain grey trousers and white shirt.