1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Just a funny story(share yours?)

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Bibliophile, Jun 28, 2011.

1. Bibliophile

Ok another thread made me remember a really funny bar story from about two years ago. Ok for those of you that might think a lot of military guys are homophobic you have not met anyone in the Navy at least. If you are not comfortable with your self that isn't the branch for you because calling out no homo gives you free ride to do anything short of well rape in berthing...... I mean really the things these guys do out of being bored and wanting to freak someone out are pretty odd and rather out of place in any other work environment.

Needless to say "gay chicken" is a common thing to be called. Well at a bar one of the guys on my ship had come up and started messing with me when I was hammered and when I got annoyed he said called me out and challenged me to a game of gay chicken. So from what I was told by my friend that knew about me who was there I got a look of pure evil in my eye. She said that the smile I gave told her this guy was going to have a bad time if we got started. So she ran over and was like NO! She kept telling him I was drunk and trust her I would win. I just kept laughing and telling her no let him go its just a game. Funny thing is I didn't know she knew about me until years later when I got out........she was totally ok with it but at the time I was confused as to why she was so sure I would win lol.

Just something I got a laugh out of remembering that I thought I would share.

2. GlindaRose

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    OMG I LOVE THAT GAME! And for the record I consider myself a champion at Gay Chicken. I've never lost. Ever. (I usually draw with the other person hahaaa)

The first girl I kissed, that was gay chicken. We were at a bar and somehow started talking about it and I said I'd never lost (I know I hadn't kissed anyone in the game before but that's because they backed away not because we started kissing) and she said if she played it with anyone she would keep going. So I was like, 'Shall we test the theory? :wink:' and she was like, 'Ok.' Needless to say we ended up kissing....

I have kissed other people in gay chicken too. I kissed my guy friend's girlfriend (in front of him) and my other guy friend's ex-girlfriend. Lol, I really have a habit of getting with the wrong people....

3. Lotty

Sounds like a fun game :slight_smile:

4. Eric

Playing gay chicken when you're gay is cheating, no?
    I dunno, I've never played it. xD

5. Random Dent

Random Dent Guest

That's pretty funny.

I've never played that game.