1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

College

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by PeaceLoveJoy, Jun 29, 2011.

1. PeaceLoveJoy

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Does anyone go to Hunter College in New York? That's one of my goal schools, and I was looking for someone's opinion/advice

2. Pepsi

Pepsi Guest

Hi. I have a friend who goes to Hunter and is very involved in the school. I can't answer any questions you may have myself but I'd happily message her any questions you have. I'm sure she'll have answers. Although she doesn't dorm there so if you have dorm questions she may not be able to answer those.

3. Skiel

Skiel Guest

it's okay. it's very small though. There's no outdoor campus but it's close to central park and the 6 train stops right there. What are you planning to major in? most of everyone there are aiming for their nursing program or are majoring in medically-related subjects. hunter is a commuter school. most of the students there are from jersey, nyc or long island, so you shouldn't expect too much of a authentic college-experience. The students walk in and walk out after class is done. It lacks a college feel to it because it is a cuny school. In terms of dorming, it does have a small dorm called the ??towers?? i think, but you still need to take the train to school from there. The dorms are in midtown if i'm not mistaken.

4. ballin1718

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    my friend goes there...i dont know much about it but she likes it a lot...were from SI so the commute is a bitchh but thats the worst part of it lol