1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I'm back from Hols!!

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Bromptonrocks, Nov 16, 2007.

1. Bromptonrocks

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Hello everybody :smilewave

After what seems a lifetime away from EC, I’m back and dying to catch up with all and everything.

I had a great time in Italy catching up with family I hadn’t seen in ages. Glorious weather. It’s been ages since I last wore a T-shirt in November.

I must admit the attention was welcoming as, back in the UK, people you tend to see often just seem to take you for granted. I know it’s not deliberate but we’re all guilty of being bogged down with daily rituals that we forget to make that phone call to much-loved uncles, parents, cousins, etc. It doesn’t take much to keep in touch but we always seem to put it off. I’m sure you know what I mean.

Therefore, you can all understand why I loved the attention I received and the genuine looks of happiness on the faces of those who were pleased to see me.

Anyway – back to reality and it looks like I’ve got lots of reading to do on EC!.

Missed you all and looking forward to getting back into it!! (!)

2. Louise

Welcome home Bromptonrocks. Glad to hear you had a really great time. :icon_bigg

3. Paul_UK

Paul_UK Guest

Welcome back!! :slight_smile:

I know what it's like catching up here after some time away. And I have the "secret" mods areas to catch up with too...

4. Levi

Levi Guest

Welcome back!

5. EthanS

EthanS Guest

HIiiii ANT :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: welcome

6. jayden

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    A few people
    im glad your back and hope you had a good time. i havent been on EC much because my family are always on the computer and ive had heaps of school work because of the exams. the horse racing is starting here soon on dec 1 because the horse flu has better now