1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Eccentricitys

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Gordon, Jul 4, 2011.

1. Gordon

I find I'm rather eccentric at the best of times, the most prominent of witch is that I have similar actions of a canine particularity with scratching and general behavior. So know I want to know what is eccentric about you?

2. I hiccup only one at a time, periodically throughout the day. Don't know why it happens, but as long as I can remember, it's been that way... I don't know if that's eccentricity or if it's just a weird little quirk, but either way, it's me.

3. Gordon

Cool :icon_bigg Sounds kinda funny.

4. solarcat

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Family only
    I greet people oddly, sometimes. Sometimes I'll greet or respond to people in foreign languages (usually german or japanese). Sometimes I'll just greet or respond with a meow. Sometimes it's a foreign meow.

"nya~ :3"

5. bookworm43

bookworm43 Guest

i often switch between speaking english and french, sometimes combining words of the two into one sentence. i also sometimes add a french accent to people's names, which drives one of my friends insane lol i dunno, it's kinda automatic at this point

6. KnightAssassin

I swear in German , and I am uber random , I switch topics about 10 times a minute and a never ending supplies of jokes and puns

7. DefineNormal

DefineNormal Guest

I come out with random quotes, shout spells at people/things, and enjoy messing with peoples brains :grin:

8. Just Passing

I have a flamboyant, yet rather straight style of fashion, wearing a different amount of jackets, often trying to match the shirts and trousers worn. I also wear trilbies, also often matching certain suits.

My personality in itself is eccentric. :grin:

9. Gordon

LOL, I'd rather be eccentric than "normal".

10. Kidd

Kidd Guest

It's very hard for me to say "Please" or "Thank you" to people so I say it in German instead. I think it bespeaks a fundamental character flaw somewhere inside me but I'm not particularly concerned about it. People have learned to deal with it.

Plus...I was once addicted to nasal spray, and I mean I was really addicted, like I was a certified junkie. One time I forced my best friend to drive me to Walmart at almost three in the morning so that I could get some.

11. Pseudojim

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Oh god. Where to start. Everything about me, pretty much.

I have an obsession with the colour purple

I carry a periodic table eveywhere i go. Everywhere. (even though i seldom use it because i remember most everything on it anyway)

I seem to have a fixation on pronouncing people's names in their correct native pronunciation, and i like them to teach me whatever they're interested in teaching me in their native language

i know pi, e, phi, and root 2 and some other random irrational numbers to way more decimal places than would ever be practically necessary

i correct people's spelling and grammar, and tell them when they sing song lyrics wrong

i dunno. lots of stuff. it doesn't bear an exhaustive list =P

12. Revan

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Eccentricities run with Asperger's people. I can guarantee if you ask any Asperger's person who is high functioning they will say they have some form of it. For me it would be my constant apologizing for the silliest things like "sorry I'm always talking your ear off", among other thing.

13. solarcat

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Family only
    I do that sometimes. I once asked a sales clerk, "Wo ist el basura箱?"

I don't know many German swears, so I use Japanese (won't get in trouble if they don't understand you!), and constantly come up with new jokes for no reason. My last e-mail to my sister ended with, "How would a woodchuck fare in a caber toss?"

14. Pseudojim

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    私達は一緒にで練習した方がいいね。 =)

15. TraceElement

I sneeze twice when I sneeze. I stutter on occasion, and certain people will mock it, making it worse. I often stop in the middle of a sentence, completely forgeting what I was talking about. People stress me out, yet I work in the human service field.

16. solarcat

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Family only
    ボクも復讐したい! あ、ごめん。復習しよう!

17. aidan

i can shoot lazers from my eyes

18. Lexington

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I don't like the term "eccentric". For some reason, to me, it suggests that anything I do that's unusual is done specifically to appear unusual. :slight_smile: That said, I do have a lot of unusual traits.

* I often wear T-shirts that I've designed and drawn myself.

* I've got a rather freakish need for variety in my musical listening. Yesterday, I drove to an event blasting classical music, and came home blasting classic country. Neither is a genre I listen to a lot.

* I very rarely watch movies in the theaters, and don't watch much TV. I've found the movies I write in my head are far more interesting to me.

Lex

19. Gordon

You sound VERY cool, FYI I find movies I made up are always better.

20. Witchcraft

Witchcraft Guest

I've always been called a wierdo by my friends :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:, I tend to dress eccentricly at times with highlighter coloured jeans or wearing the most odd of things like part of my halloween costume( that I made)when its not even near halloween. I also talk about random stuff all the time( particularly scary, creepy, morbid stuff) and I tend to make situations awkward with people :s and some other stuff :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: but I don't want to make the list to long