1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

hair styles

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Hayley, Jul 4, 2011.

1. Hayley

Out Status:
    Some people
    I've always had a thing for hair and now that I've started growing mine out I like to wear it in all different ways :slight_smile: I really want to go like a bleached blonde haha but I havent yet

Anyone want to talk styles/dying?

2. Katelynn

I really LOVE having my hair down to my shoulders now & one of my favourite things to do is wash it every morning. It's one of my little highlights of my day actually! (weird, I know, but it's true!) I have though about going bleach blond or platinum blond & I even tried when I was younger (my hair was shorter too), but my hair is such a dark brunette that it didn't really come out to well. I really, really want to have crimson red hair, but I'm a little scared to try it. When I had long hair about 15 years ago, I dyed it jet black & I looked awesome I though. I've never considered myself to be a goth chick or anything, but I still thought it was a pretty good hair colour for me at the time!

As for styles, right now I mostly wear my hair up in a cute, kindy flirty, ponytail really high up on the back of my head, but when I wear it down, I like to have it parted on the left so a lot of my hair comes down on the right side of my face. I think I look pretty cute & I've got a couple of pictures posted if anyone is interested. As for other styles, I havent really thought about anything else, but occaisionally I've entertained the notion of highlights, but again, I'm a little afraid to try it because I'm only out on EC right now & even that's pretty new...

3. Hayley

Out Status:
    Some people
    yeah I know what you mean, I cant do it since I'm not out that much but a crimson red like you said sounds awesome haha. I just know I want to go a platinum blonde since ever since I was young when I imagined myself as a girl it's always with that awesome blonde hair haha

4. malachite

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I've always wished I could have long hair but it just afros out, plus with the humidity it's even worse

5. Katelynn

I would love to try platinum blond hair, especially since I'd love to be Supergirl for Halloween, but I think I'd probably break the bank on hair dye...

Kaitlyn, what sort of hairstyle do you think you want when you get the hair that you want? I love having my hair shoulder-length because it's really a good length but not too long & I can put it back without anone really saying anything about it. I think I look pretty cute with my hair like that actually! Just curious to see what styles you have in mind as there a lot of cute short styles out there too! I really like flipping thru those hairstyle magazines at the hair salon while I'm waiting, but I'm really shy about it, so I chicken out sometimes if there are a lot of people there & read a Time or MacLean's magazine instead (if I'm really hard up for choices, I'll even grab one of those sports, outdoors or car magazines & pretend to read them...

6. Zontar

My hair is curly, frizzy, and pretty much sucks all around. How can I make it straight and consistent?

7. Elicitra

i straighten my hair and i have the fringe hanging down over the left eye and on the right i have it swooped round a bit.
    i love my hair!

8. Just Passing

My hair has always been long, thick and curly, yet at the moment it's pretty short, whilst regaining some of the thick curls. :slight_smile:

9. Mark182

Mark182 Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Right now my hair is dyed purple, it's usually black.It's like to my ears but I don't like it that length.It's usually to my jawline. It's kinda curly, sometimes I straighten it.I had a fringe to like the bridge of my nose but I got sick of not being able to see half the time so I got rid of it a few days ago but I miss it terribly :lol: