1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Haircut help!

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by mwickli, Jul 5, 2011.

1. mwickli

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Okay,

So I was thinking today and I never really ever do my hair to make it look nice I usually just let it do its own thing, but I decided since my birthday is coming up that I should get a haircut or actually start styling my hair to make it look better and to present myself in a better light.

My initial idea was to get my hair done like in the attached picture but Im not quite sure how that wouold look on me. Then my second thought was that since my hair is naturally curly maybe I should just put some product in it and style it with the curls. Im not sure what style would look good on me so im wondering if any of you have any thoughts/ideas. My hair is maybe an inch longer than in my profile, brown and like I said naturally curly.

Any help would be fantastic!! :slight_smile:

Attached Files:

2. Danny19

well my hair is curly as well. i tried the hair do like in the attached pic and it doesnt come out like that. it looks good yet not as good as i would like it to be. and to style it with the curls if you like it go for it. personally i dont just because i dislike having long hair. lol just my thoughts

3. Daryn

Why are there eggs scrambling in the street?
    You could try bringing the picture in to the place you get your hair cut and asking how the cut could be modified because your hair is curly. Or you could try some different styles with your current haircut- try gel or texturizing paste.

4. mwickli

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    I think I might just go in and have them give me ideas and see what we can come up with, that might work best. Thanks!