1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

A dream I had

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by solarcat, Jul 6, 2011.

1. solarcat

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Family only
    So I had this dream a while ago, but I still remember it pretty clearly. It was weird, but kind of cool. Thought I'd post it.

It's night, and I'm on a roof. And I'm a girl. I look at myself- I'm hot! Like a mix between Tifa from Final Fantasy and Faith from Mirror's Edge. But someone's trying to kill me, so I throw him off the roof. Apparently some organization wants me dead before I can kill them, 'cause I'm the best assassin in the world. I start walking down the street, I'm being followed, I start running downhill. At the bottom, I turn around and start firing- two more down (OMG I killed Riku! Sora's gonna be heartbroken :tears: )

I duck into the apartment building where I apparently live, but get off on the wrong floor. I knock on a door and a white-haired veteran answers. I ask if he can help me, and he says I can use what's in his garage. I look around in there, and it's a mess. Under a stack of old newspapers I see a car with no keys. I go back to the apartment to ask for the keys, and it's been trashed. They were here, but why am I alive? Were they trying to send me a message, that anyone who helps me will be killed? Did they not know I was there? Damn, no keys, no car, no help. I run out.

I hitch a ride with two girls, but they only take me one block before letting me out, what the hell? Fine. I take off again, before finding myself at the beach. I'm alone, the sun's barely started to rise, a cool mist hits my face... It's so relaxing I don't want to think about the organization trying to kill me. I'm free, I'm safe...

Ah, gotta snap out of it. Back to reality, I head north, the sea on my left. Up ahead is a tall building, the governer's office. What am I doing there? Don't know, but I walk in, take the elevator to the top. The office is closed, the place is deserted, and the only light comes from the sun rising over the horizon. I grab my rifle and look out the windows, and I'm surrounded. This'll be fun, I think with a sarcastic grin. I start firing, they start dying. They're flying at me now, gotta take them out first, before they bust through the windows. Their numbers are halved now, but I'm still surrounded. I keep firing, but so do they, and now- my gun jammed. No time to fix it. And I'm surrounded.

Wait. I know her. That goth-looking girl in a labcoat. She's on my side. And that big guy with the jetpack. Never seen him before, but he's shooting at them. Huh. Guess I made it.