1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Phelps cult... OWNED.

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by CrimsonThunder, Nov 17, 2007.

1. CrimsonThunder

2. emerald

Haha a mate of mine from Australia showed me this, it's amazing.
    Too bad it was his son and not Phelps himself.
    You know old Freddie has to be gay.

3. Zec24

Wow, that is great. I have hated that stupid group since I first read about them a few years ago. If they ever dared show their face at one of my friends or fellow soldier's funerals I would be furious. They did try to come to my campus a year ago to protest at the funeral of one of our fallen graduates ( I go to a military college), but they were kept off campus by the military police.

Its sad that that is the image of Christianity that some other religions have. It like the fact that not all Muslims want to be associated with the extremists from 9-11. Its unfortunate that the extremist minority somehow becomes the representation of a group that in actually is so much more than that. This is exactly how misrepresentation comes about.

Besides isn't there so much more in this world to concern ourselves with than depriving the world of a little love, be it between the same gender or otherwise? There is already enough hate in the world, why do groups like this Phelps cult have to spread more? What a very Christian thing to do.

4. Perrygay

Perrygay Guest

That guy totally liked having his butt touched by that Aussie

5. InaRut

WOW
    Look how they shielded the aussie away from the one guy.
    It's kinda scary