1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Missing my mom .....

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by butlerbabygirl9, Jul 10, 2011.

1. butlerbabygirl9

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    well on January 8th, 2011 my mom had past away ..suddenly...i didnt know what to do ....I have always depended on my mom for everything !! I never thought i would lose my mom anytime soon...i miss her so much , it hurts sometimes...i have music that i have dedicated to her ....i wish there was a way to bring her back ...to me...i am pregnant again with my second n its so hard with anyone that doesnt have there mom when you go through pain...but i am trying to get over her but i really dont think its going to be possible ....:icon_redf

2. Chandra

:frowning2: I'm sorry for your loss. That must be very hard.

3. butlerbabygirl9

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    yes it is very hard on me ....ty

4. Albertal

everything can be better. :slight_smile:

5. Revan

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    You're going to make it through, but I understand. I'm sorry for your loss.

6. butlerbabygirl9

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    I hope so...its so hard

7. Mogget

I lost my mother four years ago. The pain does lessen over time. If you can afford it, you might want to go to a grief counselor, someone who can help you handle your grief properly. If you're religious, your faith community should provide someone who can help. If not, there's plenty of secular counselors.

Don't be afraid to feel the grief and sadness and longing. Allow yourself to feel it, to be filled up with it, and allow yourself to put it down and pick it up later. Light a candle on NShrine. Remember and cherish the memories.

Reach out to others, spend time with people. Don't isolate. You don't have to talk about your mother with them, though it's perfectly okay to. And try to enjoy life as much as possible.

8. Just Passing

I'm sorry to hear this. I'm still lucky to have both of my parents, but I have a friend who's mother passed away very suddenly and while he is over it now, he was very upset at the time and this was only back in March, so not too long ago.

Despite how bad it looks now, things will get better. Good luck with everything the future has to offer and I hope your mother rests in peace. :slight_smile:

9. LucasJack

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    i have a slight idea as to what you're going through (im not you, and i know everyone fells these kinds of things differently) . my mom passed away last november after fighting for her life and against alcoholism for about four years. now that its been a while and ive had time for my life to settle its only hitting me now that shes gone. nothing i do or feel seems real because she isnt there. we had to take care of each other since i was 12. it still feels like i just havent talked to her in a long time.

in no way am i comparing my situation to yours, and im sure the words 'im sorry' arent what you want to hear right now. but i do want to say that things will eventually get better. i am most cirtain of that :slight_smile: it will take a hell-a long time but i know things can get better. the first year will hurt, that i know. i hope things really work out for you hun if i could i would give you the biggest hug in the world in person but instead ill give i to you on here *insert HUGE hug here*

she never going to be gone forever as long as you remember her :slight_smile: