1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Your most daring kiss

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by GlindaRose, Jul 11, 2011.

1. GlindaRose

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    What was everyone's most daring kiss? Why was it daring?

My most daring kiss was two days ago, with my sort of girlfriend J. She had just broken up with her boyfriend, M. It was M's birthday. We kissed in his room, on his birthday, with the door wide open where anyone could have walked in on us.

2. TheWanderer

ummm mine was Fenway stadium in the middle of a Redsox game. We got some pretty wild looks, and some pretty welcoming looks.

3. Zontar

I never even had the balls to initiate a kiss.

4. BenIsScared

My best friend kissed me outside of a restaurant that our parents were in. They were sitting by the window, and I'm sure someone saw us. Neither of us knew the other was gay. But he just went for it. And I'm so glad he did! :wink:

5. Ben

Ben

I don't think I've ever had a daring kiss. I've had daring other things though xD

6. Flyers2011

I've kissed in the back of a school bus heading toward Lima, Ohio surrounded by people who didn't know I was dating the girl I kissed.

I made out with my girlfriend at the time in her room, with her homophobic mom home, and with the door open.

I kissed another girlfriend in her room, with the door open, with her grandmother in the house.

Yeah. I'm a daredevil haha

7. Revan

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    That's awesome frankly. :slight_smile:

I think my most daring was kissing on the bus with my then-boyfriend (4 years ago). I don't think anyone even cared/noticed. I dunno, my eyes were closed lol

8. In a back room of my parents' friend's house, several years ago, my best friend and I made out and had to stop because they were looking for us.

OR

While I was having a super secret fling with a friend, he kissed me at an outdoor festival that we knew we knew people at, right out in the open.

9. ijustdontknow90

Against the door in my friend's dorm. My now ex-girlfriend and I were making out (perhaps doing a bit more than that, involving my finger and her, well you get the idea), and my friend starts unlocking the door while we're against it. Needless to say, both my girlfriend and I were pretty red in the face.

10. Maddy

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I kissed my best friend at another friend's party when the birthday-having friend's mother turned out to be watching us. Said mother was completely confused by the gay guy and the lesbian making out. (Yeah, there really was no context and I have no idea why we actually did it.)

11. AllSmiles

It was in a crowded bus with my best friend (I guess we were more than just friends back then) who was 22 at the time and I was 16. So we were on our way home and we had a 10 minute, hot make out session in the bus while LOTS of people were sitting all around us, but we didn't care at all, so we just sat there making out and kissing, and when we got off the bus we could just see how people were staring at us :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: I don't know, it just felt so great - not only the fact that we were kissing but also the fact that everyone could see it and that we didn't care, not even the slightest :grin:

12. Davo

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Actually for someone being so terrified of people knowing I was gay, at first a lot of my kisses were quite daring. My first kiss was in the middle of a bus station in Glasgow, my second was on the beach, the third was outside Edinburgh Castle as the sun was setting. I've never kissed in front of huge crowds (though we have walked hand in hand through a few cities), but we've still kissed in quite public places.

13. Steve712

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I've never really had any daring kisses ... at least, the public kisses didn't feel daring. They felt nice and natural.

14. Lexington

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Outside his parents house one night. He was still closeted. And, um, we didn't stop with a kiss. :slight_smile:

Lex

15. KnightAssassin

i was waiting for the school bus the day after i started coming out [ he was a whore plain and simple lol ] he just grabbed me and kissed me in a LARGE group of people who only about three knew i was out .... although i kinda kissed back ....

16. QuestionMark

QuestionMark Guest

hmm...in my room with the door open. My parent's room is across the hall. Their door was open too and my mom was sitting on her bed taking a phone call. She didn't notice XD oblivious...

17. malachite

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Kissed a guy at a party, whom I'd been crushing for on 4-ever!!!!!

Didn't think he liked me, turns out he didn't

18. fallendream

This. I got kissed fairly close to one of the "popular" girls at school while there was a lot of issues in my year about no-one being out of the closet. That disappeared pretty quickly when I came out though, seemed a lot of people simply didn't understand what gay really was.

19. Indiana Juno

With my straight best friend. I'd had a crush on him for a while and one night, after some drinks, we were sitting on the steps outside smoking.

We were having one of those "Bro you're the best" conversations and he put his arm around me and pulled me in for a sideways hug. I rested my head on his shoulder for a second. He just kept his arm around me. So I looked to the side and pressed my lips to his.

I felt stupid and great at the same time - mostly good because I'd been holding it in for so long. I thought that was it.

A minute later, we were standing up, hugging, then started kissing and throwing each other into the wall while we did so.

Definitely one of those TV show gay romance moments that I'll never forget. :kiss:

20. ShebbsIsAwesome

Uhh.. daring? I kissed my boyfriend at night while we were driving... almost drove right into a tree?