1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

how can I give my gaydar a tune up.

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by theWorldisYours, Jul 11, 2011.

1. theWorldisYours

so it's kind of hard to meet gay guys, especially if the type your into is the masculine type. How do you guys meet other gay people? how do you flirt with other gay people? do you flirt with the same sex if your not sure they're gay?

2. TheWanderer

>do you flirt with the same sex if your not sure they're gay?

Yup :icon_bigg

3. Skiel

Skiel Guest

No way. unless if you attend a gay event/party of some sort to meet other guys or a gay sports bar??? As far as dating online goes, you can try that but you can't tell if the guy is masculine or not...so that's a dead end....maybe.
    For me if I like a guy. I'll befriend him first regardless of whether or not he is gay. :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:
    Then maybe when we become closer he'll tell me he is gay later on???
    Disclaimer: This method has not worked........yet... xD And no i don't flirt with other guys because a. I'm not out b. he may be a homophobe.
    How do you flirt with a gay guy?>>>> Flirting is flirting. it's no different flirting with a guy than a girl unless your question is "how to flirt?" Don't think too much about it just flirt :lol: Or make eye contact with the guy you like. If he reciprocates by smiling or coming over to you, then he's gay. If he's a homophobe and says what are you looking at? you say "nothing, i wasn't staring at you. I just spaced out" lol

4. starfish

The only way to improve it is to hang out with gay people. Over time you'll learn to pick up the little signs that we all give off.

5. SlickyPants

Try to make sure you're not getting interferance from a gay weather balloon.

I like to think I have good gaydar and often times I have been right but I seem to get it wrong a lot too. Just about every guy I had a thing for turned out to be heterosexual and the few that weren't were in a relationship/married or what have you.