1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Hey awesome people... I need a little help.

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Uniboth, Jul 14, 2011.

1. Uniboth

I'm pretty much trapped in the closet, but have come to terms with my situation. Anyways, I don't think I'm as affected by my life anymore, but I can't help feeling lonely.

So, I'd like some help finding a pen pal. I like to find a distant confidante to share stories with. I'm Asian and also like to hear life stories of other dudes that grew up in the land where conservatism and traditions actually saps smiles away from people's faces. Although, I'm really just looking for someone to talk to...

If you're not interested, here's a BQ:

The first time you kissed someone you had real feelings for... how was it?

2. Chip

Board Member Admin Team Advisor Full Member

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Hi, and welcome to EC!

You've definitely come to the right place, as there are plenty of people who I'm sure would be happy to converse with you and share things with.

At present, since you are a regular member, you'll need to correspond with others through your wall. You cannot share off-site contact information with anyone either here in the forums or on your wall (the large red box above has more details) but you can talk back and forth on the wall. Once you've been here a couple of weeks, made 50+ posts, a substantial portion of which are substantive, then you can apply for full membership and you'll then be able to correspond via PM, use our chat room, or share off-site contact info via PM.

But... in the meantime, feel free to browse the forums, post where you find appropriate, and start conversations on the walls of people you're interested in talking to.

Take care and I hope you stick around!

3. slowly

First of all congrats on trying to find a pen pal to discuss your situation with. I am at the same point, but it took me your whole life times 2 to figure it out :slight_smile: I was around a lot of gay youths when I was your age because I was in theater, but still never felt comfortable opening up in person even to people that I knew were going through the same things as me. Because of the difference in our ages, I don't think I'd be a good match for you as a pen-pal, but it's an AWESOME idea. Good luck, young buddy!

As for the first kiss, check out my post under the thread "most daring kiss".