1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Felt any sad moments lately?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Rinto, Jul 21, 2011.

1. Rinto

Rinto Guest

Oh, of course we all do. It's never inevitable to feel sad.

I myself felt like crying for the past few days because I'm having pains in the stomach like I never ate anything. I'm also suffering from that feeling that nobody cares about me. I always did felt that.

So, for you, have you felt any bad feelings or downs lately?

Sorry to bring in the sad and blue aura off but it helps relieve stress. :icon_bigg SOrry if wrong forum too... Just wanna know what others could be feeling nowadays.

2. Bowie

I was a bit down yesterday. I'm kind of in a good moment in life right now, but yesterday, for several reasons, I just felt a bit hopeless. It passed, and I'm okay now. I've been staying at home a lot during my vacations, which is not good at all for anyone's mood.

3. Miske

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    I've got a bipolar disorder and I think theres not a single day that passes that I don't feel even a teeny weeny sad. It's something that I really wanna stop though.

Something I'm probably sad and frustrated about lately would be my grades most especially a certain subject. Everyone manages to pass practical exams and I end up flunking it. Not to mention the quizzes are so hard. I'm just really scared cuz I don't wanna fail and I almost cried a few times worrying about it.

Then there's this person who I'd like to be friends with but I don't think she likes hanging around with me.

More sad moments to come -_-

4. littleoldme

quite a bit lately... with all the confusion in my head lately depression seems to have crawled back into life...

5. Rinto

Rinto Guest

You should expose yourself to the outer environments. It surely will do you good. :grin:

Aw... I don't actually know if I'm bipolar too but I can feel you... I'm also feeling things that way pretty recently but you shouldn't be oh-so-negative in life. Be positive, man. I may not be the best person to encourage you but if you would like, you could always ask us here for help. :grin: I'm no advisor but we all can be friends.

Try to reflect on things nice and slow. Try sitting on relaxing day by the garden and have some nice cup of tea or coffee and try clearing things out with or without someone. It;ll be better soon. :slight_smile: Keep on believing and it will.

6. Eleanor Rigby

My class had been closed at the end of the school year, so I don't know where I'll be going in september, possibly quite far from home and money keeps being an issue. That is for what makes me anxious.
    As for what makes me sad, I am still not a mother and I don't think I'll be anytime soon, and this really breaks my heart.

7. Bowie

Thank you for the advice! The main problem is that nearly all my friends work, so they are not on vacations right now. As a result, we only hang out during weekends, and I spend the week here.

8. Rinto

Rinto Guest

[/COLOR]
    If that is the case, then make the best out of that few times you could meet. Or if possible, if there are any nearing occasions worthy of celebration, why don't you and your friends go on together and make it a worthwhile time to spend? :slight_smile:

I'm sorry for what is happening to you. (*hug*)I may not know how it feels like to be a lonely mother nor can I say things could be better soon, but I could just say that we all hope for the best. Life may have something in store of us ahead so we must try keep pushing on.

You could always try visiting workshops or give your self some self-proclaimed holidays whenever you feel like it. :icon_wink

#8 Rinto, Jul 21, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 21, 2011
  9. bookworm43

bookworm43 Guest

yea, i wuz feelin kinda down yesterday, but the feeling passed- i sugest watching spongebob. it SOUNDS juvinile, but laughter is often the best medicine. :slight_smile:

10. LemonCake

I feel sad because I'm lonely this summer :frowning2:

11. bookworm43

bookworm43 Guest

(*hug*)

12. Kidd

Kidd Guest

Hmm..

A while ago I got a letter and a certificate from my university that told me I had made the Dean's List and I was over the moon about it obviously--and then I realized I didn't have a special someone to share the moment with and that iced the mood.

But then I went to a party that night and forgot about it. Life is too short.

13. Aeon

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Yup. It's been a lonely summer. Still haven't gotten over my crush that I fell hard for. :confused:

14. Just Passing

The only real sadness I've felt so far is missing the place I love being at both with people and work and that's college. A place I've been so comfortable at for three years and one more year to go. It's going to be even worse when I have to leave. :frowning2:

15. solarcat

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Family only
    Last night I was thinking about my personality and how different it is from the way I act, and how my family might look at me if they knew how I really am...
    Added to other problems going on right now, I got so worried I started to feel like crying...

16. Rinto

Rinto Guest

Glad there are still people who regress from their situations. Always remember that most of the time, laughter could help solve the problem. But even still, if you would just keep on laughing, you'll never get the rest of your life. So we better get on moving. Right? :grin:

17. bornbackwards

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Yep. Been having issues with my mother and her homophobic behavior... She also recently got engaged, and it's not like I'm not happy for her, but it's all happened so fast and I haven't had time to adjust to my parents' divorce. Plus, I'm dealing with my ex dating somebody else. :icon_sad:

18. Maddy

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Today a close friendship came to an end, and I think what hurts most is that neither of us wanted it to happen.

19. redstormrising

yup.

crushing hard on someone i can't be with - and shouldn't want to be with, after the way she's treated me and others around us

also, stressed to the hilt, studying for the bar. spent the last four years doing little else but working all day and going to school all night. i am so exhausted, and just want my life back.

20. Katelynn

Went to an outdoor concert tonite & just got back. Had to leave front row after about 5 songs when the Bon Jovi tribute came on. Kept being harassed by these 3 guys (probably thought I was a gay guy, but still no excuse) who kept standing around behind me & basically giving me a hard time. One even started taking pics of me on his phone, so I put my hair back up in a ponytail. They still kept bugging me, so I went & stood with my friends further back (I ran into them down there & we hung out, but they aren't as in to being front row as I am & I'm not out to them yet). These 3 guys tried bugging me while I was standing next to my friend Steve (big biker type guy) & Steve basically scared em off. Krista was cool too, she even said after these guys started making fun of our friend Garth (he'd had some beers & was dancing & having fun) not to let anyone intimidate me, but still it was hard & I was a bit scared all night after that. Steve, Paul & Keista walked me partway back to my car & we're hanging out again tomorrow to see the bands. Keep in mind I was in like 'guy mode' all nite when this happened. I think if & when I come out to them, they should be OK, but it won't be for a while...