1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Help!

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Trudog, Jul 24, 2011.

1. Trudog

:help: i dont want to be gay!!!!!!!!! :bang: IT DRIVES ME CRAZY IM ONLY 12!!!!!! Not yet please what do i do?! IF MY FAMILY finds out i will be ignored for the rest of my life!!!! :tears::tantrum::bang::bang::bang:

2. robertplace93

Out Status:
    Not out at all
    Calm down dude. You are ONLY 12. So maybe it's just a phase. Try things out and see if you really are attracted to guys. Who knows? Maybe you will be, but don't assume so quickly. And I'm sure that your family will love you just the same if you are. :grin:

3. Revan

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Okay, first take a deep breath. You are who you are. It's not something you can change and I think it's great that you know how you are early, you have your whole life in front of you and you can live it knowing you are gay and not struggling with your sexuality.

Secondly, you don't have to come out right now. It is NOT necessary for you to come out as soon as you know you're gay. You can take your time with this, and you should never think you have to rush.

And thirdly, your family. How do you know they are homophobic? Has there been signs they would ignore you the rest of your life? They can really help and you can contact them both by phone and e-mail if you're worried about it appearing on your phone bill. I know you'll be okay, just relax and take some deep breaths.