1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Gays have a loving nature... agree?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Rinto, Jul 25, 2011.

?

Do you think gays are loving in nature?

1. Yes~

31 vote(s)
    45.6%
  2. No...

17 vote(s)
    25.0%
  3. Other (please specify)

20 vote(s)
    29.4%
  1. Rinto

Rinto Guest

Hmm... I actually noticed these to the whole lot of gays I see whenever I get to see one, and get to be lucky to witness some scene. They're very loving of not just themselves but of others too. They seem to worry about people's situations and would give you good advice. They also seem to notice troubled people easier and better than others. And they pretty much are good listeners for any situation. :grin:

It's not really like I am praising them or making them a little bit more higher than other gender identities. These are all just my personal opinions based on my own personal observation and some experience with encounters with them.

Anyone who looked at them that way too? Any own opinion? Just wanted to hear^^

2. Pseudojim

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    no more or less than other people on average, imo

3. Giorria

Giorria Guest

No, its like with straight people both male and female. We have people who are nice and then others at the other end of the scale, who would do anything to annoy/harm others.

4. Bolin

My sentiments exactly. There are very loving straight and gay people, and very hateful straight and gay people. I've seen both.

5. Bowie

The only affirmation that is valid to all gay people is that they are not straight. Other than that, I'd say there is very little that is common to all of us.

So, I'd agree with Allegro Molto.

6. Zontar

7. slowly

I think a gay person can understand what it is to overcome a struggle in a different way than a person who is not gay. How they choose to deal with that knowledge varies from person to person though

8. Just Passing

You can have a loving nature regardless of sexuality and there will be some gay people who are just nasty and vice versa, etc. It all depends on the person really.

That being said, I guess loving natured gay people feel that way, because they're out and feel at ease with everything and the same with others around them.

9. Shevanel

This. I hate when people think a whole group of people can be better than everyone else.

10. Revan

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Some are caddy b**ches and others are total sweethearts and some are between lol.

11. MyDecember

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    All but family
    no, To say we have a more "loving nature" than others is just simply lol imo.

12. Mr.Pushover

I think it depends on the individual, not the type of person.

13. Ridiculous

Well I'm the first to admit that I'm not a nice person. I'll echo everyone else and say there isn't any difference to straight people.

14. crazyhead

I hesitantly chose yes. I wouldn't say it's like, inborn or anything. Growing up the way we do, we understand the importance of love. We are sometimes hated for who we love, so we have to understand our love more than most other people do because it helps us understand that there's nothing wrong with us. And I think being different and understanding that difference helps us to understand other people who are different. That's the best I can do.

15. alan t

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    A few people
    Yes, I agree with you.

16. CharmanderGato

Alabama (a very closed-minded, bigoted town)
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Umm, I haven't had the priveledge to meet a lot of gay people, but from my experience, they were all relatively nice, but i do assume, as these others have confirmed, that there are mean ones out there, somewhere. But i have never had that experience. But never is everyone of any group exactly the same, and it's unfair to put any population in that kind of boat, because then the ones that don't cause that rep just get a free ride. or..., get run over by a bus, whichever the case may be. :confused: But all of the gays i've met are very nice and quite loving.

But I loved the way Crazyhead worded that. It's gorgeous. And true too, when you think about it... I shall look at the world differently now, I think... Hmm...

#16 CharmanderGato, Jul 25, 2011
    Last edited: Jul 25, 2011
  17. thevedman

Exactly. Gay people aren't all the same. I've met lots of nice gay people who have been really kind to me, and I know gay people who... well... aren't so kind.

18. KaotikPrincess

My encounters or impression of gays aren't any different than any straight person I know... the only thing I can validate is that the gays I have come across tend to be more open minded about sexual subjects :slight_smile:

19. Rinto

Rinto Guest

As I've said, I'm not making something here like I'm making gays' image a cut above the rest^^. I am merely stating what I have seen so please no hate speeches. But for this matter, I'll gladly accept anything you say. I do respect your opinions, really :grin:

20. Colton

Uhhhhhh, no.