1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Myspace Stalker

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Perrygay, Nov 21, 2007.

1. Perrygay

Perrygay Guest

I didn't really want to create another myspace thread, but oh well. There is a seriously creepy guy stalking my myspace page lately. I've had to change the account e-mail to a throw away yahoo one with none of my personal information on it, because I was afraid he may be able to find me.

Anyone else ever had a myspace stalker, or any other kind of stalker?

2. sdc91

I had a creepy fifty year old fat dude/pedophile stalking me on my Xanga. I blocked him, then he created new accounts to stalk me some more. Then I shut it down. Ughh.

The wonders of the internet.

Is the stalker posting on your comments section or something? How do you know you're being stalked on MySpace?

3. Perrygay

Perrygay Guest

Well, he isn't my friend so he can't comment me, but he leaves me a lot of messages. And I have like 200 profile views a day.

4. CrimsonThunder

Make it so only your friends can message you.

I've got an internet stalker, I know him IRL and he stalks me because I don't like him sexually. (I was fine with being his friend) For ages I thought I got rid of him, but he tried adding me to myspace again just the other day. (So I blocked him. ^^; ) Hes about 3 years younger than me too, I'm such a wuss. :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

5. JayHew

In Loving Memory Regular Member

It is extremely important to limit the amount of information you put into any webpage like Myspace or Facebook. It is amazing to see what sort of information people have on their pages and yes someone can get you tracked down if they are persistent enough and there are some who will do this. Limit information about yourself and when "talking" to someone, take a long time to get to know them (Months and not days or weeks) and if something doesn't add up or recent information provided is different from what was given before, trust the feeling something is wrong and act on it until proven totally wrong.

6. CrimsonThunder

JayHew speaks truth, and I've read stories about it too.

7. boy0boy

Yeah nobody stalks me. Wooo hooo!

8. Urman

Urman Guest

me ethier

9. jayden

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    A few people
    im on my space but dont go on it much because i find it to hard to use

10. CrimsonThunder

O rly.

*shifty eyes*

11. SpikySpice

That happens to me constantly, weird chicks sending weird fotos and messages from teh day i chnaged my profile to 18 years old,

I dont wanna set the account to only friends can message me cuyz sometiems I got interesting messages from bands or some people from GLBT groups

12. Psych!

Psych! Guest

There's been like 3 girls that have kept messaging me on Tagged.
    I found it pointless to keep using it, so I closed my account.

13. Grof142007

Every so often i get these girl who keep adding there pic are like half nude so i usually report spam and just ingore

I will never set anything to just friend i find it stupid. It Like Why have a myspace if no one can see more then a pic? I mean at least let us look at your page then to see more picture or leave a comment u must be a friend or something. I Love Having an open profile you can do anything

14. step49x

I don't use Myspace enough to know if anyone is stalking me.

15. Nicknikko

haha same here :]

16. xequar

Fortunately, no one's stalked me yet... But, my account got hacked last night, so apparently I sent some nude girl picture to everyone on my friend list. Luckily, they all knew that was pretty out of character, so they let me know what had happened...

17. Paul_UK

Paul_UK Guest

Most likely your password wasn't very secure (maybe just a name of someone you've mentioned on the page) and someone guessed it. Try to come up with a password that nobody could guess, using letters and numbers, at least 10-12 characters long.

Also use a completely different password for important things like online banking.

18. boy0boy

Hmm I hope this is a good thing...:icon_redf

19. Bryan

try to ignore it, but make sure that you arent giving too much info on myspace, like is your sexual orientation posted, that may have to do w/ the guy stalking you

20. Paul_UK

Paul_UK Guest

Please don't post links to people's MySpace pages without their permission, especially accompanied by suggestions that they are stalkers. I have just deleted one plus two follow-up posts.