1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

My first "gay field trip"

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Tracy Lord, Jul 25, 2011.

1. Tracy Lord

So I found a gay online support group. They had a get-together yesterday and I was only able to catch the last little bit of it. But it was in a town that's known as a gay vacation spot and a couple of the locals took me on a tour of the town, the gay hotels, the gay bar, etc.

The funny part was that when we went into the bar, I got eyed by three different guys. But I am so used to guys not making prolonged eye contact with each other unless they want to fight that I immediately averted my eyes.

I guess this is going to take some getting used to. lol

But it was so nice being able to be myself, to not have to put on any kind of facade.

They're having a pool party in a couple of weeks and I'm SO looking forward to it! I'm shopping for a cute bikini bottom as we speak and I think I'll do the big glasses and floppy hat as well! And accessories! Lots of accessories! I'm having SO much fun! lol

2. TheBoyITC

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    Sounds fun, i wish i was able to do something like that, i am so jealous. It can get pretty lonely if you have nobody to love you apart from your family in everyday life. Congrats on getting out there and being who you are :slight_smile:

3. Tracy Lord

Thanks! I bought a cute bikini bottom at Victoria's Secret last night. I'm SO excited!