1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

well

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Monique_Massacre, Nov 21, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. goodbye:bang: :bang: :bang: :bang: :bang: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :tears: :tears: :tears: :tears: :tears: :tears: :tears: :tears:

2. biisme

goodbye in what way? thanksgiving? leaving the site forever?

3. i am deleting my account

4. biisme

ahhhh.

so leaving the site forever.

bye!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

5. davo-man

Oh...how come?....well if you have to go, I hope you have an enjoyable life and visit us every so often. Even though I didn't talk to you all that much, I really enjoyed the "Box of Condoms" thread, so thanks for that. Anyway, see you later (or as the case may be, probably not). You sure you have to go?

6. ohioboy

You Will Be Missed

7. xxAngelOnFirexx

hmm... any reason?

8. CrimsonThunder

Ketchup!

:waves:

9. pirateninja

We will miss you loads. If you ever get the chance please come back just to say hi.

Can I ask though, why are you going?

10. llenadepecas

whywhywhy???? huh???

bye! x

11. TriBi

The only thing I can suggest is...
    If you have had some sort of a difference of opinion which has prompted this (?)...
    don't take things too seriously :wink:.

EC is a place where we all (well mostly) come for support, friendship and interaction - so, why deny yourself that?

Is it worth losing all the fun with your EC friends? I suspect not...

12. Paul_UK

Paul_UK Guest

Also if you or anyone has an issue with another member, whether in the forum, chatroom or PMs, please let me or one of the mods know so we can try to deal with it. We will not tolerate bullying or insulting behavour between members. EC should be a safe and friendly place, and if anyone is making other members feel uncomfortable that is unacceptable.

We are already discussing some recent incidents in the chatroom which might be part of the reason of your decision. Please let one of us know what the problem is and give us a bit of time to try to sort it. We DO take these things seriously, and we do not like losing any members especially members who are upset.

13. SpikySpice

I have read the otehr thread of her sayign osmeone dosent likr her.....Liek Paul said, just let him and teh mods take care of it

Please dont let some people cut your friendship with a whole big forum....

14. Paul_UK

Paul_UK Guest

In a group like this there will always be a few people that don't like each other. The best thing, if you can, is to just ignore each other. The time it becomes an issue is when people start arguing with, picking on or bullying other members. If we become aware of that we will do what we can to stop it.

15. ok about this i am not Monique but her older brother Jamie and i am gonna take care of some things and talk to some people i don't believe that my sister will be leaving this site she loves it to much and she was just upset maybe give her some time to cool off and breath a bit she is coming down off her meds she has stopped taking them and i do think that every thing will be ok in time

16. Paul_UK

Paul_UK Guest

If there's anything I can help with Jamie, just send me a PM.

Monique's account is not in the self-delete queue so it should remain active for when she wants to use it again. Sometimes just taking some time out when things get a bit too much is a good idea.

Please give her a (*hug*) from everyone here.

17. davo-man

Just of interest, Paul, what is the self-delete queue? I'm just being my curious self again, so if it's a secret dont worry about it...

18. Paul_UK

Paul_UK Guest

People can delete their own accounts here from an option in My Settings, but the system waits for 10 days after the delete request before actually doing it. This allows people to change their minds. During this period they are in the "self-delete queue" which only admins can access.

In this case it turns out that Jamie had cancelled the self-delete for Monique (he told me so in a PM) which is why I couldn't find her in the queue.

Anyway, Monique is back!!!! http://emptyclosets.com/forum/showthread.php?t=4963

I'll close this thread to avoid confusion.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.