1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

for all the lesbians or bi guys out there..

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by ICTOAUN, Jul 26, 2011.

1. ICTOAUN

what are you favorite things about girls? could b a specific body part, way they act, etc. pretty broad question.

personally. i love protecting them/ taking care of them. :kiss:

2. Hot Pink

I guess I like cuddling with them and how soft and snuggly they are? lol

3. Katelynn

Cuddling is DEFINITELY the best! But the first thing I notice about a girl are her eyes, they have to be kind & gentle & if she has beautiful eyes, OMG! First feature I notice before anything else!

4. ijustdontknow90

Hmm. Not really sure if I'm identifying as gay or bi yet, but when I'm with women, I generally like fingering and spooning. Sorry if that was kind of crude compared to the other responses.

5. bookworm43

bookworm43 Guest

jeezus, there are so many things... but i think the i gotta love the cuddles too, definetly lol. iv never romantically cuddled b4 (no dates, no gf, oh sob) but w my friends, i found it more enjoyable than i should, i suppose :wink:

6. Flyers2011

Joking, laughing, cuddling, making out, etc. I'm a sucker for displays of affection.

My favorite physical thing about a girl is probably eyes or smile (depends on the girl). I like a girl who's in shape, but I'm not completely stuck on it. I like girls that take care of themselves. If you don't care about yourself, how can you care about anything else?

7. Hot Pink

Oh, yeah! Laughing is a must. I'm actually very talkative and I love joking around. A good sense of humor is a requirement.

8. paper person

i like a girl who "wears the pants". I like em indipendent, strong and exprecive. I dont want no damsel in destress. She better be kick ass and like it. Lol maybe not so violent but indepencde and strong will is great. hold yourself with pride
    Also nice Hair and legs couldn't hurt.

9. bookworm43

bookworm43 Guest

THIS, i totally agree. i love to laugh and joke, so a sense of humor would be a must

10. Flyers2011

Who wants to date someone who doesn't smile and/or laugh? What would you talk about, haha?

11. Katelynn

I TOTALLY agree with this as well! She has to have an amazing sense of humour too!

12. Nice hair, nice smile. Not TOO high maintenance.

I know it's weird but I honestly love the curve of a woman's lower back and the line of her collarbones best haha.

13. AtmaWeapon

Physical:

I like how comfortable they are to hug, lean on, etc. I find men to be too angular and are very uncomfortable to lean on or to hold. I find the curve aspect to be very nice. I also think, all else is equal, women look a lot better nude. I can hardly stand to see guy nipples but I am totally find with a woman being topless (though I like smaller but firm breasts).

The number one thing I like about women from a physical stand point is their soft skin and their faces. I especially like a slightly more 'androgynous' face versus a face that is very straight...if that makes sense. I also like the voice...especially a medium to medium low voice but a breathy mezzo soprano can be nice, depending on the girl. I'm not attracted to male voices at all so yeah (with the exception of that higher ranged voice akin to Chris Colfer's).

How they act...hard to say. I'm particular to how some gay and bi girls are different from most straight girls...like, that sort of thing I like. I mean, I am not into too girly but not too butch. A girl who is her own person and likes other women whether she is more soft, more elegant, more feminine, to more androgynous to even more masculine...I find something attractive about all of that. I like women, simply put, and those who like other women, and who are reasonably attractive in mind and body. That turns me on in a way that a guy never has. I tend to just find women to be captivating when they are captivating.

14. GlindaRose

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Eyes or hair is usually what does it for me. My girlfriend has gorgeous hair in my opinion :grin:

15. DarkClarity

Without a doubt The flirting and the banter is my most favourite thing. I love a girl with a great sense of humour. :slight_smile:

Also, and I know this sounds vain but I do like a girl with a nice butt and great boobs.

16. haelmarie

SAME. But for boys. Weird.

17. Holliepop

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    *Raises hand* And bi girls?

Eyes and hips always do it for me. Obviously personality has to be awesome but if it was just based on appearance, then yeah. :3

18. Hitchhiker

I LOVE women's waists. Like just wrapping my arms around them. They are just FABULOUS.

19. Pseudojim

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    i love long limbs, especially legs. I love a long expanse of leg i could explore for hours =D

i'm way into the svelte girls. You will get as many different responses to this question as there are people who take the time to reply. Everyone is different in their likes

20. Bibliophile

Well when it comes to the physical I love a girl with interesting eyes. I am also a fan of chesty women. Well I like boobs in general but they have to be real and they cant be like so big I think she might fall over. But in general bigger chested women are a turn on.

Now other then physical I love a girl that is clever. I love to debate and think. So if I have to explain what I just said or I think you are less then intelligent its just a huge turn off. To be honest this is for both guys or gals. If I cant respect your mind the whole thing is just not going to work long term.