1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Random Rainbow Anecdotes

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by boy0boy, Nov 21, 2007.

1. boy0boy

So these are some random little stories of my everyday life that I thought would generate some conversation or make you laugh or something, anyways it feels good to get things off your chest so here goes.

So me and my mom went to the doctors office and we laughed and talked about how we really don't think it would be good to tell my grandmother about it. I was like "I really think I made her night the other day. I went to town with my friend Grace and she called for me to pick some stuff up, so I show up with Grace in the car and she walks me out and see's Grace and pulls me to the side and says "You look sharp," kinda a grandparent thing to say. So anyways just seeing me "with" a girl probably made her feel good."
    So my mom says "yeah she keeps saying 'no way he's a virgin, he has Grace spend the night all the time, you really think they don't do anything'" We both laughed.

So then once the convo turned to gay matters she tells me my stepdad tells her the other day "how does he even know he's gay he's never even been with a guy or a girl... I'm sure he wont like it when he gets it in his a**" I kept laughing and laughing, that was hilarious to hear. So I told her "well you know how you just put together that you liked guys.. well so did I.. you didn't have to be told to be straight just like I didn't need to be told that I'm gay."

I always tell my mom how I don't understand why my brother is married to his wife.. she's freaking nuts. She always says he's whipped because of sex... and I'm like "there is no way it can be that good!"

And, last but not least... I want to buy a rainbow belt... kinda like a clue so dudes can tell and hit on me. hahahahaha well sorta.

Anyways just some random thoughts before Thanksgiving. Hope everyone has a wonderful day!

2. Nerdtendo

...I think I might follow that belt advice...though a slight variation: a Collor. ^.^ Anyway, Ace!

3. PanPacifist

Haha. I have an "announcement" that I'm into girls and guys. Bi pride pins rock!
    I wonder if they make pansexual pride pins. I wonder what that would look like... :confused:

Em

4. Jeimuzu

Rainbow wristbands are what I'm gonna go for. Just a little symbol.

A shame the hanky code doesn't really work, though. It goes a bit too in-depth, I don't think anyone remembered it well enough for it to be used.

5. No day butoday

Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Hah, once I went downtown in my rainbow hat, belt, wristband, shirt, and bracelet XD I got some looks ;o

6. Ty

Ty Guest

Hmmm i wonder where you can buy rainbow wristbands..... -.-

7. No day butoday

Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I got mine at hot topic. I'm sure there are some at Spencer's too. That's where I got my belt & hat. :slight_smile:

8. InaRut

Technically if I read this post everday, somebody is always wishing me a wonderful day...EVERYDAY! :eusa_clap Funny story though :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

9. boy0boy

You know.. if you can reach just one person.:grin: