1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

What are some resources I can use to network with trans people?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Firefly, Jul 27, 2011.

1. Firefly

I really want to talk to some other trans people about transitioning, fears, feelings, insecurities, etc. Do you know of any cool online trans networking sites?

Thx!

2. Eric

EC has a policy that restricts linking to other sites, simply because of the security risk involved. However, our community here has advisors (the people with the purple names here) and several transgendered members you can talk to. :slight_smile:

3. Katelynn

Hey Firefly! I'm a transgirl & I am pretty much going thru the same thing too trying to find resources online. One of the admins actually suggested a helpful website for me when I first joined, so the admins definitely are the people to talk to! Plus, I can always try & chat with you about this as well if you'd like! (*hug*)

4. Sakura

Hey I just recently (since about April) started coming out to people about being ftm. I would def. be willing to discuss some stuff. I also know a couple of resources you might want to check out as well. :slight_smile:

5. Wolfy

Transguy here.
    You can feel free and shoot me a message if you want to talk with.

I'm currently working on meetings and all for entering High Schools as male, and all that.

6. XXReye

I'm trans too. Recently got surgery while simultaneously coming out to my family. If you wanna chat with me about any of those things you mentioned, feel free.

7. Katelynn

So jealous of you! Can't wait until the day I can get my surgery and finally be normal 'down there'. At least I live in Ontario, so OHIP will cover it, but I've heard it can be difficult navigating the system tho...