1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Is anyone else on here from New Zealand?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Hidden Angel, Nov 22, 2007.

1. Hidden Angel

Hidden Angel Guest

Just wondering if anyone else on here is from New Zealand? Because I haven't come across anyone that is.
    Maybe even Southland???

2. Ty

Ty Guest

Noope, whats it like in new zealand then?

3. Paul_UK

Paul_UK Guest

"tiptoerainbows" who signed up yesterday is from NZ - see http://emptyclosets.com/forum/showthread.php?t=4904. She's 15 and lesbian according to her profile.

From a quick search on the members list there are only two others, "simon" who was last here a couple of weeks ago and "TigerBoy" who hasn't been here since April 2006.

There may be others though who haven't put "New Zealand" in their locations in their profiles.

4. Ty

Ty Guest

Wow, paul, so efficient =p im sure there are more new zealandies around, just gotta look :wink:

5. CrimsonThunder

I'm from Australia which is just around the corner! And I'm also from the "Southland" of Aus. =P

6. tiptoerainbows

Ahah, yeah as Paul_UK said, I'm from NZ, Auckland haha but don't hold that against me, kay?

7. TriBi

Hi :smilewave - nothing wrong with Kiwis...well, except when we are playing them at Rugby :lol:

8. CrimsonThunder

Kiwis are a bunch of fruits! XD

Lame ._.

9. Hidden Angel

Hidden Angel Guest

Hey thanks for all do comments you Aussies:lol: But I got no problem with you even in rugby because I don't think rugby is that bigger deal. and Hi:smilewave to everyone else! Including those Aussies :lol:
    And Hi :smilewave to "tiptoerainbows" too and I don't hold it against you for living in Auckland. Really Southland ain't that great either!:icon_wink