1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

need to tell someone about my almost first kiss

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Psychedelic Bookmarks, Nov 22, 2007.

1. Psychedelic Bookmarks

well, i have never had a proper partner. not suprising really. but there's a girl who i know is bisexual, who i started to really like. and there was this thing i felt between us. it wasn't like before with some boys where i kinda thought there was something but it was all just a stupid mess. it was reciprocal. and we were at a sleepover with our close group of friends, and i felt so strongly attracted to her. she's really nice and cute and funny. and we somehow managed to wangle some time alone together while the others were still playing semi-strip-poker (lol). and i just knew that she liked me back. i just knew. it felt so wonderful. so we admitted to each other our feelings. but she has someone else who she's sort of been in love with for ages and it's pretty difficult. we just sat there hugging each other for ages. we almost kissed at one point, but in the end we decided it was best not to do anything, because of this other person and the fact that it might just confuse her already confused emotions even further.

and now i'm just not sure what to think. it's not like i had an enormous crush on her, but i do feel a bit sad. at least i know that somebody does fancy me, which i have at times doubted would ever happen (like all teeangers :icon_wink ). i guess it wouldn't have worked out with her due to this other person and whatever. but i still feel miffed that i didn't even get to kiss her :grin:

anyway, sorry, i just wanted to tell you peeps that. because i don't have anyone else to tell really.

2. CrimsonThunder

3. panda

What a beautiful moment.To be cherished and remembered.

4. beckyg

beckyg Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Straight
    Well just because it didn't work out now, doesn't mean something won't happen in the future. Wait and see what happens. :slight_smile:

5. InaRut

-Jealous bug has bit me-
    Wonderful story, I hope your next meeting will be a bit more fun :grin:

6. SRSLYMARK

That's awesome! I'll be rooting for you two. Everyone deserves moments like that.

7. pirateninja

Ack, I'm now insanely jealous of you. However like Becky said, there's always plenty of time in the future to see how this works out.

8. llenadepecas

yeah... don't give up hope, cause it might happen. your attitude is right, and it's probably better for her that nothing did happen. but as long as you're open with eachother, anything could happen.

9. Louise

Kiss or no kiss, treasure the moment and wait and see what the future holds for you. :kiss:

10. SpikySpice

That was beautiful:slight_smile:

But hoep and be patient for teh next chnace

11. step49x

Congrats on, if nothing else, just having the guts to admit your feelings to each other. I think I'd be afraid right now to even do that to someone.