1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

about cuddling

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by paper person, Aug 1, 2011.

1. paper person

Cuddling is so great, but why?
    Whats your favortie thing about it, postions, places, type of perrson, aspects?

Personaly i just love being held from behing, or using people as pilllows.

2. Bowie

I've never done it, as I have never been in a relationship, but that's one of the things I'd like to do the most. I don't know why, however. Maybe it's because that's the closest you can get to physically expressing love without getting sexual.

3. Owen

In Loving Memory Full Member

All of my cuddling experiences have been with a guy who liked it when I would lie on top of him (it helps that he's well over 300 pounds, possibly around 350, so he could handle me), and the feeling of being on top of him, my head dangling down by his shoulder, was wonderful. He was a lot more comfortable than the bed, and lying like that required fewer thoughts about the logistics of our cuddling than cuddling side-by-side did (in other words, it was simpler). Of course, we did cuddle side-by-side, too, and my favorite part of that was running our hands along each other's backs. Well, that and when we'd accidentally look in each other's eyes and both simultaneously think, "I guess that means it's time to make out for a bit." :grin:

4. TheLilyTribe

My girlfriend and I cuddle all the time. My favorite thing is when we cuddle while we're watching a movie and she falls asleep with her head resting on my chest. It makes me really happy to see her so peaceful like that.

5. Mercy

Mercy Guest

nevver got to have that yet .
    but when i do it wont be sexually
    long story but cant wait for the beauty of her warmth and kissess
    when i find her thats when ill be on cloud nine

6. KaotikPrincess

My favorite part about cuddling is the feeling of security I get, I feel completely safe being held by him, makes me feel like nothing bad can happen to me. Also, sometimes we cuddle facing eachother and we will just stare into eachothers eyes until we fall asleep together, sometimes I like to watch him when he sleeps and think about how much I love him... I am pretty sure he does the same too sometimes :grin:

7. Katelynn

Cuddling is the best part of any relationship for me! I've always liked holding her in my arms & just looking down & seeing her so peacefully resting and how wonderful it makes me knowing she feels safe & warm. On the rare occaisions where any of my exes have cuddled with me, I LOVE having her warm, soft arms around me, it just makes me feels so cared for & loved. It is honestly the best part of any relationship for me because the initimacy you can get from cuddling is amazing, and it feels like we're both sharing our feelings of how we feel about each other in such an unspoken but totally mutual way.

8. bookworm43

bookworm43 Guest

ahh...im so envious. never had a relationship, never got to cuddle- but i really want to

9. FukingPerfect

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    All but family
    Well, cuddling is so appealing to me because it is another wwigh of showing how you feel. Along with being a calming and comfortable position, it helps connect you in a way, know the other persons body better. My idea place is on my bed or couch or in a peaceful private place with my boyfriend. If gives us a comfortable way to curl up and relax.

10. Random Dent

Random Dent Guest

I've never cuddled with anyone...

11. Colton

This^^

12. Katelynn

That settles it! I'm coming out there & giving you a good cuddle!

13. Saikou7

I've only cuddled with my friends, but it's still pretty awesome. You just feel close to the person/people. It's relaxing and a good way of showing someone you care. Also, the affection from other people is nice.

The other night, after a party, 6 of my friends (3 guys, 3 girls) went back to my friends' house and we all cuddled on his king-size bed. First, we grabbed some junk food. Then, we all laid there in the dark and talked. It was a really meaningful conversation. We learned a lot of things about the people we've shared our lives with. Nothing sexual about it, really. Just real platonic love with one another. It was one of the best moments of my life. That whole night was perfect.

14. redstormrising

i love to cuddle . . . just feeling safe and cared-for is the best thing ever

15. Danny19

ive never cuddled :frowning2:. but i feel like i would like to feel the warmth of the other person. i would want to be on my side with them behind me holding hands. this just sounds so awesome right now

16. cdstephany

Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    GROUP CUDDLE!!!! Im in :slight_smile:
    <3 Stephany

17. Sadepeura

Sounds amazing. My last and only relationship was such a long time ago that recently I've only cuddled with friends. And the amazing thing is that, as you said, there's nothing sexual about it - just platonic love.

Cuddles<3

18. Mercy

Mercy Guest

My vbest friend whom i cuddle with is A dog
    shes tiny and beautifull . She gives me kissess and k ikiss her ckeek
    weird i know but i just love her . Cant wait for my first woman cuddle

19. Leif

Cuddles are the best. Just the feelings of warmth and comfort and safety. It just feels good to have that closeness with people.

20. Davo

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I love cuddling my bf. I think its a way to show how protective I am of him, I like to wrap my arms around him, so that he knows he's secure and protected. He likes that too. If I'm feeling down he'll cuddle me too, and its wonderful.