1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Good Blogs?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by ChutneyFarmer, Aug 3, 2011.

1. ChutneyFarmer

I'm still in the closet, and just getting used to knowing myself as gay. Does anyone know of any good blogs about being gay?

2. Markio

I recommend I'm From Driftwood. This guy posts video stories (and written stories) from voluntary individuals around the U.S. and other countries that have to do with being LGBTQ. Alan Cumming did one!

We're not allowed to post links to blogs I don't think, so you'll have to search for it.

3. I second this. I'm From Driftwood is so ridiculously awesome, although since it's not one individual discussing their coming out story over the course of a year or two, I don't think it was the type of blog that had been hoped for when this thread was created.

4. TraceElement

There's this lesbian comedian, Lianna Carrera, who blogs. May not be exactly what you were looking and/or were hoping for, but she's one of my fav's.http://liannac.wordpress.com/

5. QuestionMark

QuestionMark Guest

I don't think this counts as a blog, but the It Gets Better Project is really inspiring and helpful.

6. alan t

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    A few people
    Do vlogs count? On youtube there's 5awesomegays, they stopped recently but they've still got videos up and they'll have links to other similar channels.

7. Revan

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Sigh I truly wish I could do my blog and have it both being autistic but also gay but my mother doesn't want me to reveal myself more on the net, the 400 fb people were enough to send her through a loop. I'm not saying I will let Mom censor me but...still, gotta respect my mom's need for privacy.