1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

hey

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Monique_Massacre, Nov 24, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ok for those of you posting threads riping on bashing and puting down emo/goth/scene kids
    please stop its not funny and its not nice and who gives a damn if some one wants to be emo/goth/scene its their decision leave it alone why do you care what do they do to you.. do they bash on you as far as i can tall no they dont they pretty much keep to them selves and their friends.. your not amusing and you may even be hurting some one... :eusa_naug

2. SkyTears

To me people are who they are. If they are a "wannabe" then I don't care. If that is truely who they are then don't change it or try to. But just because someone follows the "fad" doesn't mean you can act like they are any less than you. (I'm guessing this is going of from the other post like this).

3. beckyg

beckyg Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Straight
    We all are human, let's all just be nice to eachother. I may not understand Emo at all but I do know that inside every person is a soul that lives, loves, and hurts. Appearance doesn't matter.

4. I'm trying really hard to not say what I really want to say right now. My words can be foul. All I can say at this point is that I totally agree with you monique.

5. Latinokid

Latinokid Guest

AGREE! nothing else i can say .

6. xxAngelOnFirexx

7. lol of cores you do lol your half the reason i posted this you and me and the other little emo boy on here that i know of .. lol plus any other emo/goth/scene kids on here cause i know there are a lot i just dont know who they are i have seen some but i dont know them lol

8. Miaplacidus

Montevideo, Uruguay / Buenos Aires, Argentina
    Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I agree with you Mo. And you know I've put people in their place because of what they said about emo people.

9. SRSLYMARK

I personally think that labeling yourself as "emo" or "goth" or "scene" is in poor taste, which is why I generally dislike people who fall into such categorizations. I have no problem with the style or the taste in music, it's the fact that they insist on being labeled that that really bothers me.

10. SpikySpice

Yeah, it hurst when you speak out thsoe hurtful words, so think b4 you speak.

I knwo we are human, there are thinsg we love/like but there are thinsg we dislike/hate, but it's better tht we keep it to ourselves, for god sake, wish everybody can do that

11. Paul_UK

Paul_UK Guest

Bashing any other members of the site or what they believe in is unacceptable.

Note the word "bashing" though. Polite civilised discussion is fine, as long as it doesn't become personal, as long as everyone is allowed to express their opinions about the subject and NOT the person, and as long as people don't word their opinions and experiences as facts.

12. Rain33

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    If you were really a "goth" or youy were "emo" i doubt you'd be on a message board telling people how emo or goth youy were. Youyr not really goth and you arent really emo. Your just ignorant.

13. dictionary

Thats a bit personal dont you think?
    Im sure we would all hate it if someone said to you oh your not gay seing as your on a fourm saying your gay! Your just ignorent to the fact of straightnes....
    (parts do sound a bit familer sadly)

14. Paul_UK

Paul_UK Guest

I said...

Then in the very next post you said.....

Personal attacks and insults are unacceptable here. Please check the Code of Conduct. I am sending you a PM.

I am also closing this thread.

Bashing or insulting other members (either directly or by bashing/insulting groups they identify with) is unacceptable here, and those who persist in such behaviour are likely to find themselves on the wrong side of the moderators.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.