1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Casey Calvert

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Monique_Massacre, Nov 24, 2007.

1. Casey calvert was rhythm guitarist and backing vocals for Hawthrone heights. he passed away in his sleep last night he was only 26 years old his heart just gave in... ... sad

2. =[ That is very sad. I'm sorry he went at such a young age.

3. THIS is a message from the band on casey:

"Today is probably the worst day ever. It's with our deepest regrets that we have to write this. Casey Calvert passed away in his sleep last night. We found out this afternoon before sound-check. We've spent the entire day trying to come to grips with this and figure out as much as possible. At this time we're not sure what exactly happened.
    Just last night he was joking around with everyone before he went to bed. We can say with absolute certainty that he was not doing anything illegal. Please, out of respect to Casey and his family, don't contribute or succumb to any gossip you may hear. We don't want his memory to be tainted in the least. Casey was our best friend. He was quirky and awesome and there will truly be no others like him! His loss is unexplainable. As soon as we know more we will let you know.

Sincerely,

-Hawthorne Heights Eron, JT, Micah and Matt

4. SRSLYMARK

I am not very fond of Hawthorne Heights' music, but this is a sad event regardless. I hope the band will be able to recover from this soon and continue to do what they love to do.

5. Étoile

I've never heard of this band before but I hope that them and everyone that was close to Casey will be able to find out what caused his death and recover from this incredible loss. Death is the hardest yet most beneficial thing to come to terms with but in the end, it makes you a stronger, more loving and caring human being. I wish them well. (*hug*)

6. dictionary

It just goes to show how precious life is im not fond of hawthawn hights either but it is devestating in its own right...

7. yes i wasnt exactly to much in to them nether but it is still very sad that his life was so short

8. dictionary

It realy makes you think when a young well known person dies in australia belinda emit died she wasent that young but quite young and recently a girl died of skin cancer from sun beds and used her last days caimpaigning against them...