1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Tell Me About Yourself?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by xMissSalazar, Aug 13, 2011.

1. xMissSalazar

Hi! I'm a Nooby here on EC.

I'm in Highschool in the United States and was looking for somewhere to chat with people like me when I stumbled upon this little ball of joy.

I'm blonde, have green eyes and enjoy Harry Potter and Cats! I'm an avid reader and writer and enjoy all types of literature.

So far, the people I've met are awesome.

If you don't mind, tell me a bit about yourself. :slight_smile:

:thumbsup: It's nice to meet you.

2. thylvin

thylvin Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Pleased to get to know you a little more.

I live in Windhoek, Namibia. I am married to the best guy in the world.

As for my looks you can just have a look at my albums. i love reading (I loose myself in the worlds) I like to write too.

Yes I do agree, the people on here are awesome! I love this community!!!

3. xMissSalazar

Hi! It's nice to meet you. :slight_smile:
    I'm not going to pretend I didn't have to look up where Namibia was, Lmao. :wink:
    I suppose their is a reason I'm taking World Geography next year.

4. Hi, welcome to EC :slight_smile:

Well... My name is PatrĂ­cia. I live in Portugal. I'm 17. I have a passion for Medicine (particularly Neurology), Germanic languages and music of all kinds ^^
    I guess that's pretty much it :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

Anyway, nice to meet ya.

#4 Super Trouper, Aug 13, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 13, 2011
  5. Crypt

Hey, I'm Nick :slight_smile:. I'm 20 years old.
    I live in Indiana with my wonderful boyfriend, Tim.
    Brown hair, mysterious eyes, short, Italian.
    I love art ... specifically, abstract and surreal. I like both Harry Potter and Twilight.
    I'm into a lot of photography .. none that I own though, lol.
    I'm a nerd x).
    There's more, but I don't want to carry on for too long.

6. thylvin

thylvin Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Yeah, we get that allot... actually most people have the image of Africa as like it is in Ethiopia or Kenya... but not everything is like that LOL

7. midwestgirl89

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Hey welcome to EC! I'm glad you came on here. : )

I'm a senior in college going for a degree in sociology and I'm 22. I love animals and being outside. Rollerblading is fun. I love Harry Potter and Glee! I started reading the HP books when I was 12 and have been to almost every midnight showing of the movies. I am also a big Disney fan and a big kid at heart.

8. BradThePug

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Hello and welcome!!
    I'm from Ohio and I am going to be a freshman in college. I am majoring in electronic media sports production. Some of my hobbies are music(I play trombone, baritone, tuba, and handbells.) television, and reading. My favorite tv shows are late night with Jimmy Fallon, the daily show, mythbusters,doctor who, deadliest catch and others that I'm not naming b/c I don't want my post to be way too long..lol

9. NiceGuy23

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Nice to meet you!

I live in Severn, Maryland. I also love Harry Potter, did you like the final movie?
    I also enjoy the television shows GLEE, the GLEE project, and Project Runway.
    I am in tenth grade.
    I can't wait to get out of my mother's house!

10. Z3ni

Z3ni Guest

Konichiwaaa ~ :slight_smile:

My name is Ethan, I live in England, I quit education :lol: I work as a chef's assistant but, currently can't be asked with it anymore, and I'm trying to figure out who I am.

Nice to meet you :slight_smile:

11. toaster

Greetings.

My name is Vince, I am a Chinese and live in Malaysia. I am a multilingual. Currently learning to speak British accent because it is sexy-fied. I enjoy writing and reading as well. I am a newbie backpacker, just got my first fresh experience in India. I enjoy acting as well but only did a small part in our school play but involved heavily in the script writing as well as directing. I finished high school last year. Having wonderful gap year now. Will be major physiotherapy/psychology soon.

12. Danny19

Hey names Danny, im 18 live in L.A. and im a college student. i dont know what my major is yet, but im leaning towards film and entertainment... im 3/4 mexican and 1/4 spanish. but i am also 100 percent american :grin: i have dark brown hair and brown eyes.. i love watching movies and traveling. i want to travel to many places. like new york, hawaii, europe, and other places. and i am also a big harry potter fan!

13. Mad Man L

I'm Lewis (How I got my username: The Leader + Lewis = The Lewder, I just reused a username from another forum, I only realised it has 'lewd' in it after about 2 years of using the name :icon_redf), 16 years old and living in Brisbane, Australia. I am in Year 11, go to a private school and do nerd/hard subjects like Maths C and Chemistry, but I have a musical streak as well. My hobbies are the Internests, Lego, XBOX 360, and procrastinating. I have brown hair, blue/green eyes, skinny, nerd-looking guy with fair skin.

14. Colton

Hii:slight_smile: My name is Colton (obviously). I'm 15 and am a sophomore in high school in California :grin: Ummm, I have brown hair, brown eyes, I'm abot 6 feet tall, and weigh about 136 pounds. I like to act, sing, and dance, and I judge chili sometimes:slight_smile:

Oh. I also hate writing about myself. Hahaha :slight_smile:

15. xMissSalazar

Hey everyone!
    It's nice to meet you all.
    I wish I could respond to everyone but I have a feeling that that would take obnoxious amounts of time.

Anyway, I'm glad that the vast majority of you are Harry Potter fans--I'm more obsessed with it than is socially acceptable. :wink:

Some of you mentioned your favorite TV shows. I also enjoy the Glee Project (GO DAMIAN!), Glee, Lost(While it was still on), and Project Runway.

I'm also into Theater. It's one of my passions.

And YES. I did enjoy the final Harry Potter movie. Though I was crying through most of it. I showed up 5 hours early to wait in line and cosplayed with my best friend Grace. We had duels with other fanatics in line. :slight_smile: Great Experience.

I also enjoy art. I play video games on my Wii and Xbox, and, back when it was still popular, the Gamecube and PlayStation. :wink:

Thanks for all of your welcomes. I hope to see you guys more on here.

16. Cantthinkofone

Hey nice to meet you too!I'm 17 as well, senior in high school this fall just went through the hell of AS levels and looking for a college that'll accept me :grin: I love to read, I read all kinds of books...classics, historical fiction, fantasy...I love 'em all! I'm a big fan of Harry Potter, The Big Bang Theory, How I Met Your Mother...I also write stuff...I dream about writing and publishing a novel and plan a lot of them but I still haven't finished one yet. I play the piano, I like to sing, I am bilingual (English is not actually my native language but I've pretty much reached a point where I think and dream in English). And yeah I'm kinda of a newbie here too. It's nice to meet another avid reader. So what are your favorite authors/books?

17. Kidd

Kidd Guest

Hola! My name is Gage, and I'm from a small town in northwest Ohio. I'm a junior in college, double-majoring in Criminal Justice and Pre-Law. I have a gay younger brother, I love to read, I love Glee, and video games, and fashion and cars, and music is my life. ^_^

18. FloatingPiano

Hey fellow ECers!! XD My name is Courtney and I live in a pretty nice town in Maryland. I'm a junior in high-school. I love art, especially painting. I also am self teaching myself piano. I'm an only child, but I at least of some good friends I can talk to. As many of you other people, I too love Harry Potter. I went to the midnight premiere of the last movie and waited in line with my friends for 8 hours in full cosplay. XD And I actually just saw the movie for the 4th time today!!! I'm also a huge Lady Gaga fan, and have seen her live 3 times. :slight_smile:

19. xMissSalazar

Its nice to meet you all!

I read tons of different kinds of books. Lately, I've been obsessed with fanfiction and haven't read very many books, but my taste ranges from the classics to fantasy. If you put it in front of me, I'll probably give it a shot. :grin:

So, Gage, what kind of music do you listen to?

Rada! You cosplayed, as well?! What did you go as? I've seen it four times, as well. Considering the second time I payed for it, and the third I snuck in With some friends AFTER I went to the second. :wink:

20. Nightmaric

I'm 16, I live in Ohio. I love horror movies, glee, Harry potter, and law and order svu. I love music, especially pop and alternative.

I also hate all the homework I neglected to do the week before school.