1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I haven't done P.E in....

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Ty, Nov 25, 2007.

1. Ty

Ty Guest

Like 3 months lol i only have it once a fortnight but i still make excuses to get out of it. I hate it so much....and i have that fortnightly lesson tommrow so i need to think of another excuse....this time i think it should be something that will get me out till the term ends.

I've never liked sports and i wish i didn't have to do this lesson =/ i'll just be cold (english weather), miserable and look like a complete fool standing in the middle of the astro-turf holding my arms shivering. Urgh and i hate how they say "its a lesson so you have to do it" well i don't see how running around like headless chickens inspires learning atall - its more the opposite! I'd rather do another lesson where im inside warm and not being screamed at by my vindictive P.E teacher =[

And thats my rant/question for the day.

2. EthanS

EthanS Guest

LOL thats what i did alotta times when one of my mates dotn do it i jus say i hanvt got my kit or i hurt my leg, or jus come in late when the they startin to go .. we had to jog in the snow -.-

3. xequar

Go onto ebay and buy one of those orthopedic knee braces. Just claim you fell and twisted your leg. Crutches are also helpful.

Just make sure you don't really fall and hurt yourself.

4. Jamie

Drammen, Norway (from England originally).
    You need to get off the astro pitch and get in to some ruggers. Always been crap at ball sports, but at school i'd love running around a rugby pitch tackling people. FUN!!

5. Martin

Board Member Admin Team Full Member

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I hated PE as well. I just used to sit at the side bitching about all the people who tried showing off.

You not a fan of the changing rooms? :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

6. Ty

Ty Guest

Oh well ya see, even if im not doing P.E I go into the changing rooms to talk to my friends while they change =] Its all innocent talking!:slight_smile:

7. TriBi

Excercise is great - you just gotta find something that you enjoy doing - rather than something that they make you do that you don't like too much.

I couldn't imagine NOT being fit - and going on family history, I might not still be here if I hadn't turned into something of a fitness nut...

8. Ty

Ty Guest

Oh im not unfit! I walk to school, go jogging ect.. its just i find doing this once a fortnight compolsory P.E terrible. Its eaither football or cricket, both of which i hate soo that just makes it worse =/

And i'd like to see you run around a astro turf in the morning with nothing but a t-shirt and shorts in like -1 =[

9. TriBi

hehe - been there, done that...and up to my eyeballs in cold mud...and winter runs, slipping over on ice.

I also remember being a schoolkid, and doing sports mid winter on playing fields on a clifftop overlooking the sea - freezing winds - no change rooms - and afterwards being so cold that my fingers were numb and it took forever to do up buttons...

I admit - you have to be a bit masochistic to train outdoors in the middle of a UK winter, LOL.

10. Ty

Ty Guest

But your Australian! When does it ever get cold in downunder! *sneezes*

11. TriBi

But - I haven't always lived in Australia :wink: (and I have been to something like 57 different countries in my life...)

12. Ty

Ty Guest

Ah so you have had a taste of our lovely winters ^_^

13. dictionary

At my school its more like run around the feild and try and beat the sporty kids at any sport....
    When we first have to run around the oval and its next to a comunity school and the kidds throw things at us and try to tackle us and we do this rabit and hare thing where the rabit runs out by themsselves and the hare chaces them and i was the rabt and one of the kids threw an apple at me lol
    Alteast your not forced to do weekend sport i have had to train in the middle of rain on a muddy patch of dirt hoping the bal didnt come to me lol
    Just forget you uniform i would never do it it would ruin my perfect record....

14. CrimsonThunder

Playing sport is fun.

15. Jeimuzu

Pfft. At least you're not one of the kids that gets picked on. Gawd, the amount of people that PE made me want to kill...

Mind you, we eventually found two good sports!

:0

Badminton, because we didn't have a court - which meant walking to a nearby sports centre during lunch, and hence grabbing stuff from the chippy - and basketball, because it was both indoors and really easy. I was awesome at that, I just stood up the attacking end, let other people do the tackling, and they'd fling it up to me. I'd have about three seconds to make a thoroughly easy shot.

Muahahah.

#15 Jeimuzu, Nov 25, 2007
    Last edited: Nov 25, 2007
  16. dictionary

Just do what daria dose stick out your arm whenever the ball comes thats what i usaly do i dont mind sports that require little skill i prefer repeditive skill sports like running or rowing...

17. LOL I loved Daria. P.E. fails, but there usually tends to be something you can do if you dont want to play sports. Here, as long as you're doing SOMETHING active even if it's walking around then it's all good.

18. dictionary

la la la Your standing on my neck.....

Yeah you dont have to be good at pe me and my friend in my sport class just try and get our grade for encougement up like "come on your going well" "only 10 more to go" "your realy inproving!"

19. panda

When I was in Grade 9 my first year of High School we had to swim naked.It was cold,so all us 14 and 15 year old guys who had just met a few days earlier all into this freezing pool area standing on the edge checking each other out.Very bizarre,they said it was to keep the pool cleaner,without all the dirt from our suites.??

20. CrimsonThunder

Thats what they wanted you to think. ;P